}•{ Putting efforts

Start from the beginning

Naina looked at the rose in her hand which was drenched.

Aadarsh noticed it and felt remorseful,

"It was raining heavily. I couldn't save the rose more than this. Also, due to rain, it took an hour to reach here."

His every word was laced with sincerity and with each word Naina noticed the state he was in,

Red eyes,

Due to lack of sleep.

Dark circles,

Cause of overworking.

Shivering, drenched body,

Because of getting wet in rain.

"Go change," she murmured looking away from him.

Damn it!

He wasn't supposed to make her feel mushy-mushy again!

Humming at his wife's order, he went straight to the bathroom not before exhaling a tired sigh.

She peered at the rose in her hands as this time she could see the similarities too,

The beauty of the rose was acknowledged by her man and so was she.

Unknowingly a smile curled up on her lips as her eyes glinted with the sudden happiness bursting inside her.

It was so easy to woo her again, right?

But she wasn't a fool nor a heartless person.

He was still, a person with many flaws.

But she never said she wanted a flawless person, did she?

He had his flaws but now he was trying to make effort.

For her.

For this relationship.

And she was all there to make sure that his efforts didn't go in vain and he didn't feel the way she did because,

Revenge and love don't go together. One of them will overpower the other.

&

A relationship can never be equal. Sometimes you give more and sometimes you take more.

Slowly, with care, she kept the rose in a vase kept on the table.

Once again, she treasured their relationship.

She didn't know where would this decision of hers take her and him but she was all ready to face the hurdles in their way because now she had his little support too.

After a hot shower, Aadarsh came out in a bathrobe, seeing the rose in a vase he smiled and Naina who was whole time watching him became assured that she took the right decision.

Seeing him happy, made her happy and he was trying to make her happy so why would she hurt herself in the process of punishing him?

"Aadarsh, did you have your dinner?" She voiced out the question bubbling in her mind.

He shook his head negatively making her forehead crease in concern, "lunch?"

She sighed when he pressed his lips in a thin line.

"You didn't sleep, you didn't eat! I didn't ask you to become insane Aadarsh--" she was cut off by his simple reply,