𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

Comenzar desde el principio

thursday realised the boy must have had been running, and bumped into her, which had resulted into him falling on her, and her crashing straight to the ground, head first.

she took in the scene — and it was... papery?

millions of sheets of paper were flowing around in the air, some had already fallen down, some with black and white sketches on them, others with splashes of colour and complicated, fine art on it, some had paintings on them, others simple drawings or doodles.

had he drawn all of this?

"woah, i'm s—"

"hey, you, watch your step." the stranger snarled coldly, and thursday arched her eyebrows as she cut herself off from muttering an apology.

the words "i'm sorry" had laid on her tongue, but the second the stranger had decided to be rude, so had thursday. in her mind, some switch went from "friendly thursday" to "mean thursday".

"um, it's not my fault you crashed into me. if anything, that's your fault." thursday snapped frostily, a mask of icy disdainfulness and frigid indifference on her face.

the stranger scoffed condescendingly and lifted an eyebrow. "if you had been watching where you were going, you would have seen me. i was carrying this stuff and could barely watch my step —"

"well, that's your problem, not mine, is it?"

something in thursday's chilly retort must have triggered something in him.

an unknown fire suddenly blazed up in his eyes, kindled by anger and irritation, and he took a step towards her, one corner of his mouth twisted upwards into a mocking smirk.

thursday wasn't small at all, she was pretty tall for a girl actually, but he towered over her effortlessly, and so, he bent down, nothing but a war of flames in his eyes.

"well then, let's make it your problem, mhm? how about that, newbie?"

thursday took a confident, bold step forward. "i'll gladly watch to witness you fail."

"very bold of you to assume i'll fail." he smiled mockingly, stepping forward again, his eyes now looking directly into thursday's midnight-coloured ones. 

"there's a difference between confidence and simple knowledge. i'll make sure to gift you a dictionary on your birthday. oh wait, nevermind, your death day. i'll be sure to send you some real nice happy death day letters." thursday smiled back at him obnoxiously, something vicious and odious in her voice.

there was nothing but spite in the stranger's eyes.

"whatever. i have better things to do than fighting with some..." he didn't seemed to be sure there because he paused for the split of a second, "... newbie."

he spit out the word like it was poison, and he collected his things quicker than thursday could comprehend, whirled around, rammed his shoulder into hers and left the hall with quick steps.  

"and that is xavier thorpe for you." a light voice behind thursday laughed awkwardly.

thursday had never ever turned around faster in her entire existence.

a girl with blonde hair and single strands of dyed hair in a soft baby pink and bright pastel blue stood there, with a blue glitter eyeliner and a toothy, sweet smile.

"hi, i'm enid sinclair, i'm your sister wednesday's roommate. and don't mind xavier — he just got broken up with with his ex girlfriend, bianca. bianca barclay is like the queen bee of this school, and probably the closest thing nevermore academy has to royalty. apparently he found out she had been cheating on him with someone and let me tell you, last night when their fight happened, it was w-i-l-d. gosh, it's just too bad you weren't there. don't worry though, xavier's really artsy and actually really friendly most of the time. except when he loses at monopoly — he's not a sore loser but i think he's got a special thing about monopoly, says he's never been beaten at monopoly and doesn't plan on doing so. everybody had to ally against him to take him down... he didn't talk to us for five hours because he was being sulky." enid sighed, deep in thought with a smile of reminiscence on her face.