4. The one i like

Zeldris POV.
We were in the board hat restaurant seated facing each other,I was looking at my reflection on my phone trying to fix my messy hair but meliodas was seriously staring at me,I immediately stopped what I was doing"I've got nothing for you to look at."I said and he smiled"I beg to differ, pretty emerald eyes, beautiful nose,soft cheeks and your lips are... just perfect with mine on it"meliodas said touching his lips,he brush his feet against my leg, sending chills through my spine,I wanted to step on his feet but I eventually stepped on mine and I whine in pain"it hurts, right?"he asked with a smirk on his lips"do you want to lose your legs?"I coldly asked"I still need them for car racing, how about..."he said and tried to hold my hand but I slapped his hand away"seriously can't I make you shy at all?"he asked and I rolled my eyes"you're hurting my self-esteemed"he said looking down like a sad puppy"I can see that your self esteem is still fine and don't force yourself to praise me. I know I'm different from what you described"I rudely replied, his fucking annoying...
"I'm not forcing myself, I like your messy bed hair, though you've got sleepy eyes. Wearing worn-out shirt and slippers. I think you're cute."he said and I quickly looked at myself"And most importantly... it's my first time going on a date with someone so down to earth. And your red nipples...I like them"he said and I held my chest [ his a fucking pervert]
My face heat up then he smiled "you're blushing"he said and I quickly looked away... [ I hate alpha's like him ]

I focused on eating the food that I ordered , it's better to just ignore him.
"Since you don't wanna talk then I'll talk."he said "my name is Meliodas,I think you already know this, I'm the eldest son of two twin siblings,mael and estarossa. I complete bachelor and master degree in the united state before I could take a break after graduation...my father ordered me to help with the company."he said and gaze at me"I don't wanna know"I declared" but I wanna tell you"he replied"I want the one I like to know about me and I want to know about the one I like"meliodas said and I blinked twice processing what he just said....he likes me?... what a lie!
I drank from the water on my glass and the money for my meal on the table then left.

Meliodas POV.
Zeldris left and I followed him, he's so cute when he's mad,I keep on following him and he sighed and turned to me.
"I don't know why you're attracted to me. But if you're looking for a sex buddy or sex slave, you're come to the wrong omega. I slept with you that night out of necessity and I won't do it for the second time."zeldris said which actually hurt me in someways"what a bad boy, you pounce and bounce."I teased and a smirk grew on his lips"no matter how hard you try to seduce,or annoy me the answer is still the same. Leave,Me, Alone."he said and I sighed, my heart was pounding"what if I'm serious?"I asked and his cold stare soften"what if I don't want just a sex slave"I seriously said trying to touch his and he pushes my away"No."zeldris replied"An alpha like you won't commit yourself to anyone. You just enjoy seeing me refuse you,so from now down waste your time with me anymore."he smiled and walked away.
I need to know more about zeldris and I know who's going to give me more information about him. His one and only stupid cousin.... Elizabeth.