2. A cold but adorable omega

Meliodas POV.
After two weeks I couldn't get that peachy omega out of my mind, he was mentally tormenting me. I was in my room having sex with one of my sex partner melascular who couldn't satisfy me"you can leave now, I'm no longer in the mode"I said and she got dressed and left then I quickly got dressed and went on a car race with Estarossa my brother, which I obviously won,"you won again"Estarossa said"what does it mean when you can't get something out of your head?"I asked curious"it's either you love it very much or you hate it very much...or interested in it very much"he replied"who is it?"he asked with a smirk on his lips"none of your business"I replied and looked up at the sky"since he won't get out of my head, I won't let him go"I said smiling"I feel really bad for your prey"Estarossa said and a smirk grew on my lips before I drove off, I've to find him and I know who can help me.
I went to Elizabeth which obviously gave me her cousin number with his name Zeldris. I then called him waiting for him to pickup the call.

"Hello?"

.....

"Hello?"

.....

"Hello, can you hear me?"

"Loud and clear"

"Who's calling, please?"

"Your special someone"

"I don't know who you are. But if you're trying to annoy me, I'm hanging up"

"Rude aren't you? I wonder if you're rude in bed"

"I think you've got the wrong number and don't call me again, pervert"

"Prepare yourself peachy omega, cause I'm going to pursue you"

"Who are you?"

"Your future alpha"

"I think you're just a Perverted asshole"

"It doesn't hurt when you call me a pervert, I'm used to it"

! Hang-up!
.
..

I smiled looking at my phone then I called him again but he switched off his phone,"how rude, I've never met anyone who's so adorable at being rude"I said to myself"be careful my little peachy omega,or else this perverted alpha will be your husband"I murmured to myself again.

Zeldris POV.
After that night with that perverted alpha, we've never seen each other again which is nice. Alphas are all disgusting pervert. I've experienced something worst than what happened that night, my alpha father raped me the day I came out as an Omega So it isn't any big deal to have sex with an alpha even though I've been repeatedly hunted by those nightmare...I hate alpha's they're all the same.

Recently I've been getting an unknown call from a particular alpha I don't know, I've blocked the number but he calls me with another number.

It was 5:43pm and me and my club students were still in school making preparations for our university activities and as the club president I had to help them. I sighed out of exhaustion then looked at the time which was 7:30pm everyone was exhausted and decided to call it a day, I waited for everyone to leave before I locked the club room and was about to leave when I saw a familiar blonde haired alpha standing in front of me, I quickly covered my face with my bag"how did he find me?"I asked curious and was walking with my bag on my face when I bumped into Elizabeth"oh meliodas you're here, was it hard to find here?"she asked while I was slowly sneaking away"nope"he. replied and Elizabeth grabbed my hand and pulled me back to meliodas"you've met meliodas, right?"she asked and I glanced at her confused"he said he got you out of the illegal building"Elizabeth said and I coldly glanced at meliodas who had a smirk on his face"whatever I'll introduce you two, this is meliodas. Mael's big brother while this is Zeldris my cousin"Elizabeth said and honestly I can't tell if my cousin is stupid"I know you've already told me about him"meliodas said and I was shocked, I just got sold by my stupid cousin "well? Am I hot?"meliodas asked and I blinked twice looking at his annoying face"oh, take this"meliodas said giving Elizabeth a condom and she happily accept it, stupid!"mael is at home"meliodas said and she left in a hurry,I rolled my eyes at my cousin's stupidity. I was waiting for a taxi and meliodas won't go away"I'll give you a ride and if you don't agree I'll tell Elizabeth about us"he threatened and I signed before getting into his car, we arrived at my dorm and I was on my way in when meliodas blocked me and started releasing his lemon phenomenon which took no effect on me because I took my supplement"go find someone else to play with"I said"I won't be here if I wanted someone else so let do it"he replied "look I don't want to play with you"I said trying to control my anger"please I couldn't even make you cry"he said and I rolled my eyes"No"I replied and was about to walk when he blocked me again"just a little bit,I just want to feel my dick inside you"he said and I heavy signed"no matter how hard you try,the answer will still be no"I replied and he sighed"this is so unfair. Am I the only one who can't get enough of you"he added"okay, I give up on this Matter. Let's get to know each other. My name is Meliodas, I told you that I was your future alpha"he said"okay. Now move pervert"I coldly replied"I admit that I'm a giant with a huge member, sweet. Someone says that I was too big"he said looking at his pant and I bite my lips remembering what happened that crazy night"are you done?"I asked"No, you have tell me your favorite food, your favorite color and movie, favorite flower, your blood type and most importantly....do you have an alpha?"he shamelessly asked and I just pushed him and walked into my room locking the door, what a shameless guy...