King of Shadows

Začít od začátku

I watch them run off but then feel some air blow against me. I look behind me to see the dragon. He growls at me threateningly, but I show no fear and hold my hands up to show that I meant no harm. "Shh, shh, shhh. I know, I know. You are only trying to protect the weapons, but we need them to protect Ninjago. We will protect them with our lives. I swear." I softly tell him. He stops growling and leans his head down. I slowly move my hand and place it on his snout. He rumbles softly and I couldn't help letting out a small laugh, softly so to not disturb him.

I remove my hand as he stands and breathes some ice next to me. It takes the form of a sled. I look at him and smile thankfully. "Thanks. Oh, and don't worry about the boys, they have good hearts. Although, they tend not to be the brightest." I say to him. I get on the sled and the dragon gives me a push and I sled down the path.

I couldn't help but giggle like a kid, "Weeeeee!" Is this what it was like to be a kid? "We forgot (Y/N)!" I come to a stop just behind the boys. They didn't have a smooth stop since they were on top each other after having colliding with an ice gate. Cole quickly got off them but stumbled a little, "She's still with the dragon! Come on, we can still make-(Y/N)?" He stops mid-sentence as he turns back to find me. I get off my ice sled and wipe off any snow I have on me. "But how did you get away from the dragon?" Kai asks me, he gets off Jay, who helps Zane up. I walk past him, "Oh, I have my ways." I answer.

"You good, Zane?" I ask. "I am well." He responds, shurikens in hand. "Great. Where to next?" I divert my attention to Master. He pulls out the map and we all look at it. "Oh, how about the nunchucks?" Jay suggests, tapping the symbol for the Nunchucks of Lightning on the map. "I don't see why not." I said. "Then it is settled. We will obtain the Nunchucks of Lightning next. Now, let's get a move on. Chop, chop." Wu says. He walks to the boat, Zane and Jay walking behind him. 

I follow after but feel a tap on my shoulder. I look to find Cole with a worry look, "Are you sure you're okay?" He asks. "I'm fine. Really, Cole, it's cool. No pun intended." I assure him. "Heh, uh, yeah. We didn't mean to leave you behind. It was just a-a-" He stutters. "Hey." I stop, grabbing his arm to make him look at me. "I'm okay, see? I know you're afraid of dragons, but once I showed that I wasn't a threat, he warmed up quickly. Now, come one. We have to go and get Golden Weapon number three." I tell him, then let go of him and speed up to catch up to the others.

We soon make our way to the location of the Nunchucks of Lightning. They are on a floating rock really high up in the sky. Oh, and there is lightning everywhere. Luckily, there was a chain attaching it to the ground for us to climb it. We climb up the chain, "We are being followed." Zane says, looking down to find Samukai and skeletons at the bottom of the mountain. "Let's go!" Jay says, as we all climb up the chain. "Alright!" We made it. Jay shows us the nunchucks but then a bright light flashed and a lightning dragon appears. "Woo-hoooo!" Jay jumps and we follow after him. Before we went to get the weapon, Jay made some special backpacks for us. We activate them, releasing the wings and using them to glide away.

I fly near Jay, "I have to admit, these are pretty awesome, Jay!" I yell to him. "Really?! Wow! That's probably the first nice thing you've said to me! Or, at all!" He yells back. "Don't get use to it!" I joke. We continue to glide until we reach the forest to meet up with Master Wu.

We start a fire and set up camp to rest. Cole was playing some drums as Jay and Kai dance. Wu and Zane were meditating and I was leaning against a tree. I watch as they all laugh and have fun. I remember back to when I would watch groups of people play, sing, eat, talk, and all sorts of stuff. Having fun and sharing it with others. I help others, but it's not the same. "Heh, heh! Hey, (Y/N)! Get in on this!" I look up and see Jay lending me a hand to take. "On what?" I ask. "Dance with us! Come on, it's not a party until all join in!" He says.