I'm sitting here in the airport in Japan waiting to go head on home. We came in second so thats awesome.

It's been at least two years since that night. And if you ask me how I am doing, well I would tell you I am in the best physical form I have ever been.

But emotionally, I am a train wreck. I have closed myself off in that department. Everyone thinks that my heart is there, but its not.

Sure I have a boyfriend now, John Ogleford. He is also part of Team USA. We have been together for about 3 months.

And before you ask, we have not had sex, I never tell him I love him, or have fooled around. The most we done is kiss and hold hands. Or go out to eat.

"Babe our plane is boarding." John calls out to me.

"Oh yeah uh thanks.' I say with a small smile.

"You ok babe?"

"Hmm?"

"I asked if you are ok? You seem off."

"I'm fine just tired and ready to go home." I say with a fake smile.

We board the plane and.settle in for the long flight back home.

Once we land and gather our things John wanted to know if I wanted to head back together. But I told him my sister-in-law Kennedy was picking me up.  So he kissed my cheek and left.

Some man he is. Doesn't even bother to wait with me. This relationship is going to end fast. That I can be sure.

"Rochelle, is that you?" A voice calls out from beside me.

"Jamie?!" I said in surprise.  He gives me a hug and spins me around. "Oh my goodness its so great to see you."

And for the first time I felt generally good.

"Look at you. You look amazing." He says as he kisses my cheek and sets me back down. "How have you been?"

"Good. Just busy traveling from here to there. How are you?"

"Doing good. What are you doing here at the airport? You flying out?"

"No. Just got home actually."

"And where did you go this time?"

"Just got back from Japan actually. What are you doing here?"

We talked for a few more minutes and I agreed to meet him for dinner the next night.

So when we parted ways, Kennedy took me home and I told her all about the trip, John's stunt at the airport and running into Jamie.

She convinced me that I should go out to dinner with Jamie. That he's a good friend and that's what I needed.

So thats what I did. I met him for dinner and realized that I missed him and some of the guys from the team. At least the ones that are still there.

Jamie and I have texted or called each other over the next several months. He tells me about Tyler even though I told him I didn't need to know. But he has reassured me that he doesn't talk to Tyler about me.

Apparently when he put my contact information in his phone he has me under Jewel.  Claiming I am a jewel to those around me and sparkle both on and off the lanes. Cheesy ass.

Jamie and I have had lunch or dinner together several times. And I introduced him to John but that didn't go well afterwards.

Let's just say John and I are not together anymore. Jealous ass.

Told Jamie about it and he was glad. Couldn't stand him. Sure John had some faults and so did I. But when you start to control who you can and can't hang out with... kick rocks.