You guys were on tour and were at just got to the house (they rented),out of nowhere seungmin said " what if we make a challenge to see who has who as a roommate"
we all thought it was a good idea so we thought of a challenge.
"What about who spins the longest so everyone gets a fair chance" I proposed .
"No, that's just stupid. Why would we do that" Felix said.
"I actually think that's a good idea" bang Chan said

So everyone started winning, hyunjin because he "wasn't ready". Then I.n, Everyone else got out until it was just me and Felix. "Ryujin just give up already" Felix said

In that moment I was so tired that I just stopped spinning. We were super dizzy for a few minutes but after Felix stared bragging.

"Okay so Felix who do you want as your roommate" Bang Chan said to Felix

" Hyunjin I guess" Felix said unsure.

"Next Ryujin who do you want" Band Chan asked me?

"Ummm" I wasn't sure who I wanted between all the members.

"Hurry up don't have all day" Felix said annoyingly.

"Han I guess" I said very very unsure.

Bangchan went in order of who got out, and it ended with Felix and hyunjin, Me and Han, seungmin and i.n, changbin and lee know, and Bangchan had his own room.

We all went up stairs to our assigned rooms and found out that some of them had one bed, and our's happened to be one of them. I didn't really care much and neither much. So we just layer down whilst on our phones.

I know that was short and trash but I think it's going to get better.