CHAPTER 48

(They reached the hotel as soon as possible whole journey teju was scilent her face had  showed no emotions neither she cried nor she was red with anger as they reached the hotel teju made her way to receptionist finding roy waiting for him before hand)

Roy:-hii teju tu thik hai na toh faint kaise ho gai thi(sweetly which cringed others)

Teju:-karan kaha hai (sternly)

Roy:-yeh dekh na registration book isme uska name registered hai kaise cheat kar raha hai tujhe acha hoa u broke with him

Teju:-maine pucha karan kaha hai (deadly glared him)

Roy:-room no 303

Teju:-give me the master key of the room(couldly)

Roy:-par teju it's not right na I mean pata nahi what they might me doing I dont think we should go in like this ham wait karte hai jab vo aainga I will inform u guys

Teju:-give me the fucking master key roy(shouted loudly making others including roy sacred by her tone and fierce aura)

Roy:-h.a ha ye.h le..(scared )😨

(She took the key better to say she snatched the key from him and made long steps to reach the room as soon as they reached the room they were shocked to see the scean as a karan was shirtless lying on the bed and a girl laying over him wearing a revilling dress )

Roy:-dekha mai bol raha tha na

Om:-bhai bhai utho (he was continously trying to wake him up and jess was trying to wake sristy up but all in vain they were not in their senses at last roy came and threw water on both of them)

Karan:-aah mera saar kaha hoon mai(his eyes were blurred dur to intoxication )

Sristy:-kaha hoon mai kuch saf dekhai nahi de raha hai

Nikhil:-bhai aap thik ho(his voice made  the two back in senses and they realise the situation)

Sristy:-mai yaha kaise kab aai iss tarah i ..i.. m.ai..(she was sacred and crying and was trying to cover herself with hands when teju passed her jacket to help her)

Kk:-mujhe kuch yaad nahi aa raha mai yaha kaise aaya kon laya (then he saw teju standing with a pale face which broke him and made him releasing that after this she will again misunderstand him and now he will loose not only her but also his friends and family because they will think that he had cheated on teju)

Kk:-(he got up hurriedly and hold her hands tightly)teju mai sach bol raha hoon maine asa kuch nahi kia hai jaisa tu soch rahi hai mai sach bol raha hoon mujhe kuch bhi yaad nahi hai. Kal kal tere ghar se nikalne ke baad kuch hoa pata nahi uske baad kuch yaad nahi mai sach bol raha hoon teju yeh sab jhuth hai koi trap hai mai asa nahi hoon laddoo plz na yrr nikhil on jess tum sab kuch bolo na yeh sab sach nahi hai yrr tum log toh jante ho na mai... laddoo meri taraf dekh tu janti hai na I love u mai tere alawa kisi ke bhi taraf nahi dekhta aur tujhe pata hai yeh meri bhen jaise hai toh kaise sristy tum kuch bolo na plzz.....(his breath was heavy and voice was cracked he said said everything in one breath)

Sristy:-teju mai ek ladki hoon mere lia meri yeh bhoot badi baat hai I wont lie atleast sach bol rahi hoon mujhe nahi pata how when we ended hear last I remember mai ek party mai thi uske baad kuch yaad nahi hai mai aur karan ke saath asa kabhi  soch bhi nahi sakti vo mere chote bhai jaise hai meri engagement hone wali hai next month karan tum se kitna pyaar karta hai ham asa kyu karenge isse na sirf vo tujhe puri life ke lia kho dega aur meri bhi puri life barbadho jaygi toh why...(she was unable to speak due to crying badly so jess side hugged her to calm her down . )🥺

(Karan was about to speak something when teju rose her hand indicating to stop she took two steps towards karan's side and lifted her hand In order to slap and karan shut his eyes tightly in anticipation of getting slapped but what happened next came as a shock for everyone present their . The sound was loud enough to shake every one but more shocking it was beause the person whom she bet was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Roy.........
[Writer:-kya laga karan ko maar padega 🤭🤭]