🦋Chapter 3🦋

Start from the beginning

"Urh.... It's complicated, it's a human right organization that focuses on catering for people's needs and fighting when rights have been infringed upon so... That should explain it" "Is a secreterial job?"

"There's a secretary, don't worry your pretty head about that. You don't even need any specific course, but if you studied hospitality, it will really help you"

"I didn't"

"It's fine! Are you a computer literate?" "Yes Ma"

"Good. Even If it's mathematics you studied, do you want the job? Should I send your number or you'd rather wait for POP communication"

Kilahi laughed, "Thank you Ma" "Just call me Temi" "No... Let me Ma'am you. I really appreciate this" "I'm not assuring you, that you'll get the job, it all depends on how you do in the interview"

"No problem Ma, I really appreciate this"

"Kilahi what?" "Agbo Ma," "Agboma? Spell it" "It's Agbo.. A-G-B-O" "Oh..." She paused and it made sense why It sounded like Agboma. "You were saying Ma" She hissed, "Take care dear" "You too Ma"

Temi ended the call smiling, "Sweet girl" She smiled sending the number via text to the secretary.

Her name is Kilahi Agbo. Don't forget to send her own invite oh!

What if she doesn't check her text message? Should she make a call instead?

A message came in almost immediately.

Yes Ma.

Gbadamosi called her afterwards. "Hey Cous, what's up?"

Hilary waited for Manny at a cafetaria close to the Studio. She spotted two couples giggling openly and holding each others hands. Awwn, Valentine was around the corner, what did she expect? The owner of the eatery had already designed the whole place in Valentine's theme.

Oppression Choke!

The whole theme made her depressed. She gets that way during this season, to think she thought 2022 was going to be different for her. 2020 looked promising but the Covid made it hell for everyone. Not for her sha, cause she really enjoyed just being in her space all the while.

She gained a few pounds but yet, it was the most peaceful period of her life.

If people find out she tried committing suicide, they'll probably think she's only being stupid, they don't understand her plight. Tears ran down her eyes, this wasn't another story of yet another woman dealing with depression, not because she's single, far from that!

It was much more deeper!

She blinked her eyes as she reminiscence on the incident that broke the camel's back.

So she went to visit her sick fiance at the house, two nights ago. She made diner since he claimed to be so weak to do so, then she took it into his room. Apparently, the guy was clad in nothing but a grey boxers, all those men's seamless shorts that leaves nothing to the imagination.

The whole was just staring at her face! She even looked away. "Chris, what are you doing?" She asked dropping the tray on the bed. Cause how he moved from shivering and being so weak was quite shocking to her.

"The heat, i decided to pour water so that it will calm me down"

"Oh" She believed him, "I hope you're feeling better" "I feel much better knowing you're here, in fact, the moment you walked in, I felt better."