"Now if it were a demon duel I would understand but this is different there's no rules here..." blitzo said.

Blitzo's eyes bugged out as the minataur put a second suitcase on top of the one that was already on the table.

"I am prepared to pay whatever is nessasary if you are able to do the job." The minatuar said.

"I hear you and your colleagues are masters of your field. And all I need you to do is kill one imp." He said again.

"Your success means that I will be able to run my bar in peace without the fear of not making the rent." The minatuar said a final time.

Blitzo looked at the money on the table before looking at the minatuar demon again.

"This could get ugly." Blitzo said.

"I am aware of how much risk this may put you and your men under." The Minatuar said.

"That is why i am offering this much upfront. Your company is my only hope of salvation currently." He said again.

Blitzo thought in silence closing his eyes before finally looking up at the minatuar.

"Alright fine its a deal." He said as the man across from him nodded his head.

They both shook hands as the minatuar stood and left the office leaving blitzo too his own thoughts.

???:

"Don't worry we have it all handled. You see me and my men!! HAHA were the baddest boys in the pride ring!! Ain't nobody gonna stand up to us!! A fat imp wearing a black fedora and a suit said while sitting in a chair behind his desk.

"Well accept for all of hells Overlords, the princes, and Lucifer." The imp said as he looked into a mirror floating in front of him.

The entity on the other side of the mirror narrowed its red eyes at him.

"O-oh yes and you of course!! Yes." The imp said Again.

"My master does not like failure..." The shadow entity on the other side of the mirror spoke.

"You have men on every major city in hell you should have no excuse." It said.

"Yeah yeah alright we get it pal if we see a hellhound with a hoodie on we'll cap his ass. You see the problem with that is that there's a million shitheads in hell that have that same description!!!" The fat imp said to the mirror.

"You do best to watch your tone." The entity said back to him as the man shielded his face leaning back. As the mirror had enveloped in shadows for a moment.

"Alrightalright alriiiiiight!!!!" He yelled nearly falling back in his chair.

A/N if yall want an idea of what his voice sounds like just imagine Enzo from bayonetta and your good.

As he stood back up the entity then dissappeared from the mirror as whatever was holding the mirror up let it fall onto the table as it shattered into a million pieces.

The man then let out a breath as did everyone else in the room with him.

"Haaaa.... well don't just stand there someone clean this shit up!!!" The imp said as he scooted his chair back turning it to look through glass window behind him overlooking a very large city.

He preceeded to pull out a cigar and light it as one of the members in the room walked up and lit the cigar for him.

"What a rough day." He then said.

"How do you suggest we approach this.... lance." One of the other imps in the room said.

"It's unreasonable In my opinion were being asked to look for a grain of rice in a fuckin snowstorm." Another imp in the room said.

"We also have the foxes to worry about." Someone else in the room said.

"The foxes won't try anything at all if they know what's good for em. What are they gonna do hit us with swords and shit. HA!!" The fat imp known as lance said as he laughed.

"If they want even a chance at gaining any of pentagram cities territory back at all they better start using modern day shit. But we all know that's not gonna happen cause a thier fucken baby ass code~" lance said again as he leaned back in his chair.

"As long as we have the cooperation of mister dark an ugly backing us we can't be stopped." He said as a black aura could be seen around the imp in the chair along with some of the others in the room.

"Which is why it's important that you fellas focus on finding this shithead of a hound he keeps talkin about. The guy must be a real problem If he's getting this riled up about em." Lance spoke.

"Now get to it!!" He yelled as the men in the room all left.

The imp was left in silence as he looked out to the city while remembering something.

Imp City: 10 years earlier.

His gang was beaten hopless put into a corner as everyone around them laughed.

He had been tired.. so tired of feeling weak. At the bottom of the food chain

He was angry.... angry at all these people who had the gall to look down on him.

He wanted to show them.

"Do you desire power..." he heard as he looked around.

"My master can give it to you." It said again as suddenly him and the remaining downed imps behind him were enveloped in a light layer of darkness as they suddenly got back up again.

They all then grinned as they spreaded out to the imps and bystanders in the enemy gang that dared to laugh at them as they backed away losing confidence.

The present:

"Heh feels like it was just yesterday and look were we are now..." he said.

Elswhere in the city on the balcony of a hotel a man stood at the ledge looking up at the pentagram in the sky as he held his microphone stand grinning madly from ear to ear as if he knew something many other people didn't.

As he continued to look he started to chuckle to himself with glee as he lifted his hand.

"Oh my its been quite a while since I've felt like this HAHAHA!!~" He said as his voice had a slight radio filter to it.

His hand suddenly cackled with blue demonic electricity for a short while the sound of the electricity mixing with the sound of his microphone next to it.

"Alastor??" He heard as the electricity suddenly dissappeared.

He turned his head to see a girl come out on the balcony with him.

"What are you doing out here." She asked.

"Ohhoho don't mind me young lady nothing at all!!!" He said back as he looked down towards the city still holding the same grin.

"I just feel that I'll be getting to see an old friend of mine soon~" he said again.

The girl then looked down towards the city as well along with him as her red dotted cheeks shown redder against the city lights.

"A lovely night to raise some hell wouldn't you say my dear~" The man said.

"Alastor...." The girl said.

"Ohnono I wasn't speaking to you darling!~" He said confusing her greatly.

Imp City inside the I.M.P breakroom:

"Hm?..." you suddenly heard Nevan say as you stopped mopping an area near the fridge.

"You alright Nevan?" You asked her.

"Nono I'm fine its just.... I suddenly had a disturbing feeling for some reason." She said.

Everything was silent after she said that as you looked down back to the floor you were mopping in thought.

Well yall here ya go I hope you guys like this one. Took me a bit to figure out how to make it work but I think this is good enough for now. Anyway I'll be seeing yall in the next chapter and until then peace!!