Chapter 7: The Dare

"Who are you!" Kion shouted. "I'm Mikia," (Mikia means "tails") Mikia said, "and I won't let you pass unless you do a couple dares for me," Mikia smirked.

 "I'm Mikia," (Mikia means "tails") Mikia said, "and I won't let you pass unless you do a couple dares for me," Mikia smirked

Kion ran up and clawed at Mikia, but the claw marks just went away. "Fine," Kion rolled his eye's. "First I dare you to tell me your names," Mikia said. "I'm Kion, this is Rani," Kion said. " This next one is for Rani, Rani I dare you to walk on your injured paw for 5 seconds. Ranis eye's widend but she did so anyway. She screamed. Kion went to help her, but Mikia said, "Kion I dare you to not help Rani." Kion felt bad but didn't help her. "Rani I dare you to claw Kion's leg," Mikia said. Rani clawed at Kion's leg. Kion roared in pain. "Are we done yet!" Rani shouted. Mikia smirked," just one more dare, I dare Kion to kiss you." "What! No!" Rani shouted.

"Yeah I'm not doing that," Kion replied

"Then you can't pass," Mikia said

"Then you can't pass," Mikia said. Then, a whole bunch of cheetahs surrounded Kion and Rani.

Kion:

We were being surrounded by cheetahs. I clawed at them, but they just healed right back.  "The only way to go is to kiss Rani," Kion heard Mikia saying. Kion would never kiss Rani unless he had consent, and Rani hasn't given it to him.

Rani:

The cheetahs were getting closer and closer. If we didn't do something, we'd be clawed to bits. I did the only thing I could think of. I kissed Kion.

Kion:

All of a sudden, Rani was kissing me. I noticed that the cheetahs stopped moving towards us. "Now can we go!" Rani growled. "No," Mikia said. "What!" Rani shouted, " but we did what you asked!" "No you did not, I asked KION to kiss YOU not you kiss Kion," Mikia explained. "That's basically the same thing!" Rani shouted. "Rani I won't kiss you unless I have consent," Kion said. "You do Kion," Rani replied. Kion kissed Rani. "You may pass," Mikia said. The cheetahs disappeared. Kion and Rani continued their journey.