Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Huge Money

    In the dead of night, Lin Molu fell into a drowsy sleep, and got up quietly after hearing the prompt in her head.

    It was she who told the gang to wake her up at night, because it was windy by the lake at night, and she was afraid that the clothes on the terrace would be blown away.

    Lin Molu opened the floor-to-ceiling windows, touched the T-shirt and jeans, they were almost dry, then looked at the underwear, and after confirming that the cups were dry, they also took them back. At the same time, she uncontrollably remembered the embarrassing scene before going to bed in her mind.

    After she finished washing the dishes, she heard the sound of water in the bathroom, thinking of the things she had hung in it, she almost exploded on the spot.

    She didn't mean to, she just forgot!

    The sound of water in the bathroom didn't mean to stop. Lin Molu stood at the door, feeling that it was wrong to knock on the door, and it was wrong to not knock. Right now, she can only pray that Zhou Yunchen is blind and cannot see such bright things! On the contrary, Zhou Yunchen seemed to hear footsteps, and the sound of water in the bathroom stopped suddenly.

    "Fairy?"

    Lin Molu didn't have the face to answer.

    It was Zhou Yunchen who said first: "...I hung it outside for you."

    Lin Molu went to the terrace to look, and there was indeed a striking small item between a row of men's T-shirts and military uniforms, and the hanging angle was not right. The shoulder straps were still dripping...

    Lin Molu didn't know why she licked her face and said "thank you", anyway, she never left the room at night. She felt that she had lost all her face in this life in the past few days. Really, living was so boring... This

    night, the air was rare and cool, the heat of the day faded away, and the drowsiness also dissipated. The terrace of her room faces the lake. When you look up, you can see the moon in the sky, and when you look down, you can see the water. It is quiet and beautiful.

    Suddenly, Lin Mo's bare back felt a chill, as if a cold gaze was sizing her up.

    She looked subconsciously, and saw the tree shadows swaying outside the fence of the villa...

    I'll go! What is this?

    Since Zhou Yunzheng has been away from the base for many days, there have been a lot of rumors inside the Ark recently, and there are also some malicious rumors released by people sent by other organizations, but now that Zhou Yunzheng is back, all the rumors will be self-defeating. .

    After making an appointment for a meeting in the morning, Yuan Fat'er and Lao Gao came to Zhou Yunchen's house early, and immediately saw Boss Zhou who was in good spirits because of adequate sleep. When they looked at Lin Molu again, they seemed a little sluggish. Originally, I didn't notice anything alone, but now the mental state of the two people is very different, and when everyone looks at Zhou Yunchen's expression, it's a little subtle.

    Boss Zhou, what are you doing? Your own fiancée is kept in your own room, isn't it because she didn't stop after this meal, so she tormented other girls? Too merciless.

    Zhou Yunzhen didn't realize that in the eyes of everyone, he had become a crooked way of harvesting yin and supplementing yang, and he also noticed something wrong with Lin Molu.

    "Didn't sleep well?"

    Lin Molu smiled a little reluctantly: "It's okay, you go to the meeting, I'll just catch up on a nap at noon."