Even so, due to the paralysis of social order, the survival of this small group of people has become a big problem. The land is barren and no one is planting, the factories are paralyzed and no one is producing, and the scarcity of food has become a global crisis.

    And the most frightening thing is the supernatural beings themselves, because the world has no order, and the supernatural beings have changed from defenders to the biggest killers, plundering resources, and fighting for territory. The remaining 20% ​​of the people are still busy fighting for A cup of instant noodles and a box of canned food can kill each other.

    It is said that the sun stayed in the sky well, shining on the earth for billions of years, how could it suddenly become harmful? Moreover, the earth is protected by the atmosphere, so it should not have fallen so completely. Furthermore, there is a fatal bug here—if the mutation is caused by the sun’s rays, then on the day of the accident, the southern hemisphere was not directly exposed to the sun at night, but zombies also appeared... How can this be explained?

    Lin Molu didn't think about these issues in the past, because she couldn't be too serious about them, but now that it has become the real world, the foreshadowing in the book and the hints from the helpers make it impossible for her not to doubt.

    Also, even if her math is taught by a physical education teacher, she can see that there is something wrong with the data given by the author. 95% of them did not escape, one third bit the other third, and the rest of the awakening abilities... This number is wrong, so where did the remaining 5% go? Those 5% of humans didn't become zombies, didn't have awakening abilities, and they disappeared, evaporated out of thin air?

    Help: "The book says that the remaining 5% of the people went to the 'paradise' with the government that 'escaped' ahead of time."

    "Huh? What is that?" She has no impression of the content.

    Bangbang: "There is only this line in the book, no amount of help can be found, you need to find it yourself." It's just a guide system.

    "...I never counted on you." She could feel the urine nature of this system thoroughly.

    Lin Molu dried her hair, tied two braids loosely, and stepped out of the bathtub.

    The clothes Zhou Yunchen prepared for her were a set of women's sportswear, the material was very close to the skin, the only flaw was probably the long trousers and long sleeves, which were tightly wrapped from the legs to the arms, without revealing anything, so As for Lin Molu's very bold "vacuum" entry, there are no "traces".

    There is no way, if you want to be clean inside and out, you have to wash your underwear. Before her only set of underwear is dried, she can only take the "wild" route for the time being.

    Coming out of the bathroom refreshed, Lin Molu knocked on Zhou Yunchen's door, and said cheerfully, "Brother Chen, I'm done washing."

    Zhou Yunchen was not in the room, and a voice came from downstairs: "Come down for dinner."

    At the tip of the moon at this moment, Lin Molu's last meal was still the dry food he ate in the car, and he was really hungry right now. The most terrible thing is that she actually smelled the aroma of vegetables. Although it was just heated canned beef mixed with vegetables, it was really delicious. When they were underground, although they had canned meat to eat, they didn't even think about vegetables, let alone heating them. It's just that the smell of canned food is a bit stronger, so I worry that it will attract zombies.

    What moved Lin Molu even more was that there was actually rice in the bowl. Although it was definitely not as full and chewy as the Northeast rice in the original world, it was still rice! Lin Molu took a bite and stuffed it into her mouth. The aroma of the rice stimulated her to burst into tears physiologically.

    Wuwu is indeed the snail god! BOSS sincerely does not lie to me!

    Zhou Yun looked at Lin Molu crying while eating. He was shocked at first, but when he was sure that she was really just happy, he couldn't laugh or cry: "Why are you crying?"

    "At this time yesterday, I thought I couldn't eat in my life The rice is here." It was just physical tears, but when Zhou Yunchen asked, she actually cried, but she was crying and laughing at the same time, happy and sad at the same time.

    It's so sad that she wandered into this world well, how unlucky is she? Happiness is more realistic. In this difficult end of the world, she can still take a hot bath and eat rice, vegetables and meat. It can be said that she is very lucky. She is so lucky that she feels a little guilty. She is just a "tourist" and "outsider". She has made no contribution to this world or the base. If she is too proud, will she be punished by God?

    Thinking of the sallow and thin ordinary people she saw around the island during the day, Lin Molu cautiously faced Zhou Yunchen: "Brother Chen, I'll go to Brother Fat to find something to do later."

    "What's wrong?" Zhou Yun Dazed, "Is there anything you want? You can tell me directly."

    Lin Molu said that she wanted to concentrate on improving her abilities, so why did she change her mind now.

    "No, I don't need anything." Lin Molu said quickly, "I thought it was simple. During the period when I was learning to control abilities, I would make a living with you, but now the treatment is so good that it far surpasses mine. Imagine. And if you are so powerful, I may not be able to accept this favor. I have not contributed at all to the base, so I am just like a rice worm, so I feel uneasy." Said, "Mi Chong" took another big bite Put the rice in your mouth, it's delicious!

    Zhou Yunqian laughed, he knew that she was touched by seeing the ordinary people in the periphery who were struggling with food and clothing.

    "You can do whatever you want, but don't feel uneasy. Just remember—" Zhou Yunchen raised his head, staring at her meaningfully with dark eyes, "in Ark, my 'fiancée' of Zhou Yunchen can do nothing. Do it, and use the best ones, because she has a man to earn for her."

    He wiped off the rice grains on Lin Molu's face with his index finger, and pinched her dull little face: "So you don't have to be like everyone else. , do what you want, and if anyone is not convinced, tell him to come to me."

    He seemed to be in a good mood, and when he laughed, there was a glimmer of light in his dark eyes like night, like a bright star rising from the night. The moon illuminated Lin Molu's heart.

    "But mine...isn't true." She whispered.

    The smile in Zhou Yunchen's eyes was even bigger, and his voice was hoarse and sexy in a deliberately low voice: "Who knows?"

    Lin Molu's face turned red with Yunxia.

    She rolled her eyeballs, retreated a little without showing a trace, and said with curved eyebrows, "Thank you, male god."

    "It's hard for a fairy to go down to earth."

    "!!!"

    This stalk really can't be passed, right!

    After dinner, Lin Molu took the initiative to wash the dishes and told Zhou Yunchen to go back and rest. Zhou Yunchen didn't refuse, but he didn't go back to the room, but went into the bathroom quietly.

    God knows that he still smells like 52 degrees of Jian X Chun, and he will go crazy if he doesn't take a bath. Zhou Yunchen didn't heat the hot water either, because the ventilation couldn't be used, and there was still some hot air in the bathroom, and it wasn't cold at all. Moreover, the ground was clean, without a single hair. Lin Molu seemed to have cleaned it up briefly after using it, and put all the supplies back to their original positions.

    But she obviously didn't consider the fact that he also had to take a bath.

    Holding cold water, Zhou Yun was at a loss for what to do with the small purple lace cups floating on the clothes rail in the bathroom.

    Thinking of that "intimate contact" in the dark at noon, Zhou Yunchen sighed: "I see you twice a day, it seems that he and this... seem to be destined."