👱🏻‍♀️Starbucks Karen👱🏻‍♀️

Start from the beginning

"Ew! Chloé did that? She actually bit you like some rabid dog?" Giselle questioned, shocked.

"Uh-huh, then I kicked her in the face, made her nose bleed, and then her dad and my dad came out, and that's when an Akumatized Gabriel came out as well and everything went to chaos. After Gabriel was back to normal, my dad called my mom and we went to the Grand Paris Hotel to say that we were suing Chloé." Kalianna explains.

"Holy sh1t, and then you all went to court two days after right? That's what you told me right?" Giselle inquired.

Kalianna nods.

"What happened then? How much did you sue for?" Giselle probed, leaning forward.

"I sued for a hundred thousand euros for theft, assault, and intentional harm. Chloé was suing for assault and emotional distress." Kalianna responds.

Giselle snorted. "Emotional distress? What a joke. You should've sued for that too, maybe you would've milked some more money outta them." She takes a bite of her muffin.

"Obviously, we won the case. Chloé tried to act like an Angel, but it didn't even take thirty seconds for her to start showing her true colors, she acted like a complete crazy girl in there. And don't even get me started on the outfit she was wearing." Kalianna rolls her eyes.

"Lemme guess, all white to make it seem like she was an innocent "Angel?"." Giselle quoted the word Angel.

"Got it in one. She was even wearing white lipstick, WAY too much white lipstick, even her blush was white." Kalianna informs.

"Ugh, typical Chloé, I'm glad she got what she deserved. You should start suing her more for any bad thing she does to you." Giselle suggested, sipping on her white hot chocolate.

"Hmmm, that might not be such a bad idea." Kalianna smirks slightly, taking a big bite of her brownie.

Just then a woman barrelled into the Café. She was wearing all black. Black designer jacket, black shirt, tight leather jeans, black Versace boots, and a black Louis Vuitton bag. She also had a blonde bob.

"Well look who just came strolling into the shop, Ms. Designer." Giselle mutters to Kalianna.

Kalianna slyly peeks at the woman as she strutted up to the counter.

"Coffee, make it black." The woman demands in a snarky tone.

"I'm sorry ma'am but we're out of coffee today. Would you like a latte instead?" The female barista questioned sweetly.

The woman scoffed. "Do I look like a latte lady to you? I said I want coffee! Not a nasty latte!!"

At the sound of the woman's shrill voice, the chattering in the Café went quiet, and everyone turned to look at her.

"Ma'am, I already told you, we're out of coffee for today, would you like to order something else?" The barista queried, trying to be polite.

"And I already told you, I DON'T want a NASTY LATTE!" The woman stomped her right boot heel furiously.

"Did that grown woman just stomp her foot?" Giselle lowly asked Kalianna.

The girls then laughed quietly.

"Do you know who I am?! I'm Karen Smith, a sales representative!" Karen yells at the barista.

"I... okay...?" The barista rose an eyebrow, unfazed by Karen's title.

Karen gasped dramatically, holding a hand to her chest. "Okay?! Okay?! I am a sales representative for Clarins! A French multinational cosmetics company!"