👱🏻‍♀️Starbucks Karen👱🏻‍♀️

Start from the beginning

"Okay, okay, calm down Ms. Simp, let me continue my story." Kalianna says.

Giselle made an offended noise. "I know YOU ain't talking about ME being a simp!"

Kalianna slightly blushes, then clears her throat. "Anyway, yes, Félix IS hot, and he looks exactly like Adrien, except the more formal version of him."

"So you think he's hot?" Giselle smirks at her best friend.

"...I'm gonna pretend that you didn't just ask that. Anyway, the weird thing is, when I introduced myself to Félix and shook his hand, he didn't let go, I had to ask him too." Kalianna explains.

Giselle, who was sipping on her white hot chocolate, choked. She coughs, pounding on her chest. "He wants you." She stated after she had calmed down.

"What?! Giselle, I don't even know the guy! And he doesn't even know me!" Kalianna protested.

"Don't matter," Giselle shrugs, twirling her straw around in her cup. "He wants you."

"Okay, this is not about him, it's about Chloé. Do you wanna hear the rest of the story or not?" Kalianna narrowed her eyes at Giselle.

The rainbownette nods, taking a bite of her muffin.

"Okay, back on track. After Adrien took us all to his bedroom, Kagami and I made small talk, and then Chloé said she was going to get her phone back. Adrien tried to stop her but she didn't listen. Félix left after that, and Kagami acted hostile towards Adrien because, well, he's her ex-boyfriend and I don't think they ended on good terms." Kalianna explains.

Giselle cringes. "Yikes."

"Yikes indeed. So I left them to talk and went after Chloé to stop her from causing trouble. I saw her going into the room the adults were in with a disguise, which was a cardboard box to make it seem like she was a robot," Kalianna continued.

"And it worked?" Giselle's eyes widened.

"Yep, she slipped right past Adrien's bodyguard." Kalianna replies.

Giselle scoffs. "Wow, either he's really blind or Chloé was actually smart for once. Did you get in though?"

"Yeah, I told the bodyguard I needed to talk to my father and he let me in. After I got into the room, I saw Chloé taking a phone from a robot! I yanked her stupid disguise off and confronted her, then she revealed the phone she was holding was mine!" Kalianna expressed.

"No!" Giselle says in disbelief.

"Yes! She said she was gonna find out all my secrets on my phone, then I started chasing her to give me my phone and she threw a wine class at me! Luckily, I dodged it." Kalianna frowns.

"What?! Is she insane? That glass could've seriously injured you!" Giselle says worriedly.

"Exactly, but she wasn't even bothered by it. She just said if the glass had hit me it could've messed up my face than it already was." Kalianna says.

"What? That b1tch!" Giselle scowls.

"M-hm, after she threw that glass at me I pulled her hair, trying to get my phone, but she pushed me and slapped me!"

"No way!"

"Yes way. I chased her out into the foyer of the mansion and tackled her to the floor."

Giselle snickers. "Like a linebacker?"

"Exactly. My phone flew out of her hand and I tried to get it, but she bit me on my left leg!" Kalianna then shows Giselle the nasty bite mark on her left leg on her phone.