SM Rookies

October 2015

It's been three months since Stefan passed his auditions. So far, he enjoyed walking towards the massive building to train. He got to even meet some of the trainees present. 

Mark Lee was the first trainee he befriended due to them speaking English. He was surprised how much in common they had from sharing similar music tastes. Mark managed to help him guide through the first day and taught him more Korean to help him interact with the other trainees.

Johnny was the next one he befriended for the same reason. For such a tall guy, he was very laid back. He appreciated the friendly vibe and sometimes watched movies when they were free. He was surprised how much a pervert he was from telling him dirty jokes to messing with the other members.

Jaehyun followed after since he also spoke English fluently. He too was pleasant company. He too shares Johnny's goofiness which he appreciated when things got stressful.

He also met their beloved leader Taeyong who acts like the mother whenever Johnny and Jaehyun went too far on their jokes. But sometimes the guy needs to learn to have fun. Not only that but he's a clean freak and will complain whenever they make a mess.

Taeil too was nice to meet with and he possessed a vocal talent unlike anyone he has heard before.

Yuta was an overall funny guy and was similar to Johnny. He was nice to be around and he's the only Japanese trainee in SM.

Aside from the Korean trainees, he got along pretty well with the Chinese trainees due to their shared heritages.

Si Cheng and Qian Kun was perhaps the one he got along the most. They were very happy to meet another fellow Chinese trainee and he acts as their Korean teacher during off days.

Ten was great ass dancer and a badass overall as he could dance to complex routines. For Stefan, Ten was the idol he aspired to be.

Doyoung was pretty nice company even though he's a little socially awkward. Poor guy is constant target of harassment from Haechan and Johnny.

He also got the meet the younger idols such as Jeno and Jaemin who barely started highschool. He hasn't met Renjun yet, but he has met their maknae Jisung who looked like a child next to them. He couldn't believe how young he was as he was five years younger than him.

He also got to meet the other SM artists such Baekhyun and Kai who welcomed the young boy with open arms. Lay was perhaps the one he got along the most since he too spoke Chinese the dude had a crazy dance talent reminiscent of Ten. He could sort of tell that he was hiding behind a carefree facade which led him to find out about the ex-Chinese members and how because of their departure affected him.

D.O was a bit like Doyoung with the same reserved personality and vocal talent with the potential to become something of an R&B artist. Suho was the sweeter version of Taeyong and Xiumin had Taeyong's clean freak behavior. Chanyeol and Sehun were a mix Jaehyun and Johnny, kinda perverted and likes to joke around. Chen had Haechan's hyperness and sometimes like to shout he also has a nice voice.

He hasn't met much of the girls except for Wendy and Tiffany who cheered him on. They instantly hit it well off due to their foreign background.

Overall he was starting to make some friends. He was finally happy to find some amazing people to train with. A month into his training, he was transferred into the SM rookies unit along with his friends. Appearing on Youtube as part of SM Rookies was pretty funny, eventually he made his grand introduction with a separate Youtube video.

"What's up what's up. This is Stefan Chen and today's is my grand debut as part of SM rookies. It's nice to meet you guys and please support me on my journey to become Taiwan's best new artist." Stefan spoke in English. Johnny and Mark can be heard laughing in the background.