Peter Hale/Reader: Run

This was crazy, you knew this was. And yet here you were running in the middle of the woods on a full moon while Peter hunted you down. You could feel your heart race as your mind thought up all of the things he would do to you once he found you.

"You're going to have to do better than that" you hear his voice come from the darkness and you bite your lip. You take off running through the creek and going back to your house hoping that your own scent would hide you.

Making it back to the house you take deep breaths and try to calm your breathing and your heartbeat. Even though you felt so excited and wet. You knew he could pick up on it. You grin as a chill runs down your spine in excitement, he was coming.

Hearing a sound in the living room you go see what it is only for it to be empty of anyone. You look throughout the house and then go back to your bedroom not looking when you come in closing the door behind. Turning around you run into a hard chest and you look up to see Peter with a smirk on his face and his eyes glow in the darkness of the room. You try to take a step back but your back hits the door and he chuckles.

Peter leans in and sniffs your neck with a soft growl that made you shiver and your cunt to throb and leak for him and he knew it. Peter brings his head close to your ear.

"I win" he growls hotly in your ear making you bite your lip. Peter strokes your face and makes you look at him with a firm hand around your throat.

"Naybe this time but next time I will win" you grin and he chuckles as he uses his claw to cut down your shirt exposing your breasts your nipples hard and begging to be touched. Peter growls and kisses you deeply making you moan. You grab the back of his head pulling on his hair making him growl.

"You know what that means sweetheart" he smirks down at you. You get on your tiptoes to nip his lip as you rip open his button down shirt and running your nails down his chest.

"You can fuck me however you want but I'm still having fun here" you grin kissing his chest and biting a mark making him growl as you kiss and bite on his chest and lower stomach. Peter growls when you undo his pants and he groans his head falling back. You look up at him as you stroke him before you suck him down your throat making his hand go into your hair and he snarls.

"Fuck! Such a good girl for me" he groans hotly as you deep throat him. You look up at him as you moan around his hard cock. He groans and holds you still as he fucks your throat. You gag and moan as he fucks your face how he wants. Peter growls and shoves deep in your throat and he cums with a growl of your name. Peter pulls back and looks down at you as you lick your lips while looking up at him.

"I love how your cum tastes" you grin standing up. Peter grabs your throat and kisses you deeply making you moan and you reach up to pull him closer.

"Strip for me sweetheart" he growls slowly and you bite your lip as you Strip out of all your clothes. Your hands go to his shoulders as he kisses you deeply.

"Please Peter I need you"you moan as he bites and nips your neck you were soaking wet for him.

"What do you want?" He growls lowly in your neck. You had a hard time thinking or speaking with his mouth on your neck.

"I need you to fuck me" you moan, Peter chuckles and leads you to the bed. You get unto bed and spread your legs. Showing him your dripping wet cunt. Peter crawls over you and you reach up touching his body and loving how he feels over you.

"Oh I plan to" he growls, grinding his hard cock Into you making you moan and cling to him.

"I love how you feel over me. I love how safe I feel" you moan kissing his mate mark on his neck you had made months ago.

"I'll always keep you safe" he says slowly, kissing and biting marks everywhere he goes. Peter grabs his cock and rubs it through your folds making you whine and beg for him.

"Please! I need you! Fuck me hard! Make me your bitch!" You beg your nails clawing at his arms and he groans.

"Good girl" he growls as he slowly pushes into you. You moan and cling to him as he fills you full.

"Ah fuck! Peter!" You cry out as he starts a hard and deep pace making your toes curl and your nails to dig in his back. Peter loved watching you as he fucked you. He loved all the sounds you would make just for him. You were his in ever since of the word, you were his mate and he yours.

"I want you to scream my name! Let everyone know who you belong to!" He growls as he fucks you into the bed. Peter's grip was firm but not painful. Peter was so deep inside of you felt so full.

"Yes! I'm yours! All yours! Please, I want to cum!" You beg feeling so close to Cumming but not quite able to.

"Cum for Me! Fuck cum so I can fill you full!" He groans as he fucks you hard and deep. You cry out out and cum hard your nails leaving marks down his back and he snarls.

"PETER!" You scream his name and he growls as he cums filling you full.

Peter takes a deep breath and leans down kissing you deeply and he grabs your throat, his eyes flashing blue.

"I'm no way near done with you sweetheart heart so rest while you can" Peter chuckles as he pulls you into his chest. You kiss his chest and look up at him with a grin. You swing your leg over his hip and straddle him and you grin down. Peter rubs your tighs and hips.

"What If I don't want to wait?" You grin and lean down to kiss him deeply knowing it wouldn't be long before he took over making you his once again.