"You guys seriously underestimate me," I said, knowing I scared them again.

"Friday freaking Addams you have to stop doing that" Mr. Don said spooked.

"If you think I'm bad, you should see my sister she calls it a hobby. But thank you Tyler anyways, I'll make sure to talk to you. If that ever happens, I can dig the hole. You can bury the body."

"You guys are seriously talking with her mother's plan right in front of the sheriff. Are you guys insane?"

"Most likely" "No" Tyler and I said at the same time.

"I'm gonna go with Jane's option. I'm off to work by kids and don't hurt anybody under any and all circumstances don't hurt a human" and with that Mr. Don left. Tyler and I finished breakfast talking about school. We put our plates in the sink and one off to work. Work went smoothly Enid and Draculaura piped in to say hello then went back to shopping. During our linchpin break, we meet up with Mr. Don at Chicken&Waffles by the dress shop. Tyler and I walked into Chicken&Waffles and found Mr. Don sitting at a booth in the far back corner like normal. Ty and I sat across from him.
"Hey, dad how is work going so far?" Ty asked.

"I should be asking you guys that. I got a call today saying that you two need to stop talking all the time while you working"

"In our defense Mr. Don, nobody else is working except for us. Plus most of the time we only talk when there are no customers"

"Oh ok then. Small-Fri you ready for your first day tomorrow?"

"Ya I'm really excited but I just have this feeling like I said this morning"

"JD what if it's your powers?"

"Which powers Ty?"

"Your visions"

"It could be," I said looking at Ty.

"I have word from Principle Weems that you are getting a roommate," Mr. Don said with a smile.

"Wait I am?! Who is it do I know them??" I asked excitedly.

"I just don't know who it is yet. But over the years how has school been for you Small-Fri?"

"Let's see. I've been haunted, bullied, threatened almost everybody with death, been the bully, and almost accused of murder, and suspended. I think I love it there" I said with a small sick smile.

"You are one different person Friday Addams," Mr. Don said shaking his hair at my small smile.

"If you think I'm crazy wait till you meet my sister. She's insane."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After lunch, Ty and I went back to work. It was around 4-ish when I got a call.

"One sec Ty, I need to take this," I said moving into a booth. I put the phone up to my ear and said
"Hello?"

"JJ?" A voice said. The only person who calls me JJ is Pugsley but that's impossible he can't have a phone.

"It's Friday to you. Who is this and what do you want?"

"JJ it's me Pugs. Do I need to tell you something"

"Wait, Pugsley?! How do you have a phone?"

"It's not mine it's Mother. I'm going to tell you this and it's important you can't tell a soul. Got it? And if you do you ha-"

"I have to kill them and take their soul I know. What is it Pugs?"

"Wednesday got expelled again. For the 8th time in 3 years. Mother is thinking of shipping her away"