.He saw that Taehyung was sitting on the mirror side and went inside. The cafe was very beautiful but a little small but nice, its design was very beautiful and it was also decorated in a good way. But the best thing about that cafe was that small bells were hung on the gate and whenever someone opened the door and went inside, they started ringing

And when Jungkook went in too, the bell rang, And then Taehyung's eyes fell on Jungkook, he started waving his hand and Jungkook gave him a smile and started moving towards him.

Taehyung got up from his chair and pulled out a chair for Jungkook. Jungkook was very happy to see his gentleman behaviour. he sat on the chair. Taehyung also sat on his chair and both of them were sitting face to face looking at each other.

Taehyung really get lost in Jungkook. He never see the younger at home dress, he always see him in university uniform , and e was looking so beautiful so pretty.

"Will you please tell me what happened now?" Taehyung come back to the earth his ears turned red in embarrassent.

"Hn.... It's j-just......" taehyung's eyes filled with tears and he lows his head trying to hide his tears from younger, jungkook felt his heart clinched seeing elder, he held his hands into his and squeezed it lightly,

Taehyung heart skipped when the younger held his hands into his, "you call me your friend right? Then you should share you problems with me you should take all those pain out into my shoulder through crying" jungkook said,

Taehyung tears started to fall down ge start to sob "he's n-not ok jungkook h-he's not f-fine , h-he's becoming w-weak j-jungkook i-i don't know w-what to do. T-this morning he w-was unable to breathe even t-though his oxygen cylinder was full, I immediately calls the doctor and tell him to come... and y-you know what he said h-he said he s-said that suddenly his bloods stopped circulate that's why these all happened,

He also said that they had to do surgery as soon as p-possible or we'll unable to s-save him" his tears was non stop flowing out. Jungkook was feeling like someone was stabbing his heart with knife.

"I called my dad for the first time ever in my life after my mom accident, I called him thinking that if not for me, at least for my mother, he will leave his work and come to him b-but you know what he said h-he said he's busy and will talk later how can h-he!? People leaves their work for their families but he! He leaves his families for his work I regret born as his son I hate him! I-i h-hate h-him! I-" he pressed his lips together to control himself from breaking down.

He felt like hi heart gonna popped out when suddenly jungkook get up from his bed and pulled taehyung close to his chest and hug him. Taehyung brust out after that he couldn't control himself anymore, he warpped his hands around younger's waist and pull him closer.

They stay like that for some minutes.. they like to being close to eachother, they we're feeling eachother heat of their body. Jungkook left was caressing elder's hair lightly and his right hand was rubbing his back softly making the other to calm down.

Taehyung finally calm down but both f them stay like that hugging eachother , taehyung was loving the way younger was treating him , he like the smell of jungkook's perfume it's smell so nice , he wanted to stay like that forever.

Other side jungkook really don't know what he's doing but he just can't see the elder in pain and tears in his eyes. His left cheek was pressed against taehyung's hair, the scent of taehyung's hair hits different in his little heart. His hair was so soft and he can play with his hair forever.

Both were loving eachother company, both were feeling something they never felt before, both were loving the warmth of eachother. They both forgot where they were they come back to the earth when a waiter came to them to ask do they want anything?

Both immediately pulled away and avoid eachother eyes contacts. Jungkook sat on his own place. Both were embarrassed and blushing badly. How can they be so close to eachother also in public!? So embarrassing, this is what they were thinking.

They drink some juice and taehyung paid the bill before they head out.

"Do you want to eat some ice cream?" Taehyung asked when he saw ice cream cart. Jungkook also follow the gaze where the elder was watching and saw the ice cream cart "if you're ok then yes" he's not shy nor he's embarrassed he love taehyung's company.

They both head towards the ice cream cart to buy Ice cream "which flavour you would like to eat?" Our gentleman Kim taehyung asked "I like chocolate flavour" taehyung smiled.

"One strawberry and chocolate flavour ice cream." The owner of the ice cream cart nods and took out the ice cream they ordered. He gave them the ice with two spoons. Taehyung again paid. This time jungkook wanted to pay because at cafe taehyung paid it and he wants to pay for the ice cream but taehyung disobey him saying it was him who asked jungkook to come so if next time he call taehyung then jungkook have full rights to pay.....he received a chuckle.

Jungkook was about to take a bite of his own chocolate ice cream but he stopped and taken aback when taehyung stretch his hand and offer jungkook a spoon of his own ice cream... He looked at taehyung and took the bite because he doesn't want taehyung to feel embarrassed.

He also offers taehyung his own ice cream like this they share eachother ice cream and eat and enjoy together.

It's 5:30 already jungkook really forgot about his promise to his dad. Taekook is now at the bridge laughing and joking with eachother the wind was blowing which was making their hair come across the face. "Did you see his face? The way he fall my god" actually they are talking a bearded man who snatch a girl phone.

Taekook was just behind her , "hey!! You theif! Stopp give my phone back! Help please" she shout, they saw him. Taehyung immediately run behind him to catch him. Jungkook went towards the girl "he gonna take you phone back don't worry"

The man returned with taehyung. Taehyung hands was behind the Bearded man hair pulling it.

"Ask for her forgiveness or you're dead!" He shout and said in his dark voice tighten his grips around his haid. "I-i m sorry sister f-for m-mistake please" the bearded man apologize and and being thrown on the ground.

"If I saw you again doing something like this then remembered I'll write your life.. fixed this in your mind" taehyung said in cold voice the bearded man immediately run but he looks back again just to find taehyung seeing him he again run but without looking forward.

He bumped with a poll and fell down but again get up to run but he again fell down when his he himself hit his leg and fell again. This time he run but was limping lightly.

It's make them laugh , the girls thanked them.

This is the reason why they were laughing..

Taehyung was looking at jungkook, everything turned slow around his. The way jungkook's hair came across his face because of the wind, the way younger tugged his hair behind his ear , the way younger smile is so cute.. he could clearly see how beautiful the younger is it's was making his heart beating fast like it's gonna popped out.

___________________________________

They're falling in love! gosh!😭😷

They're really cute together!

Tell me your thoughs about this chapter..

Was it good?

-kimjungkookietk1-🐰