2

Tw:slurs, death, potential rape.

I quickly looked back at my door and then back into my mirror like that evil queen in my fairytale book. I shrug it off and head downstairs and out towards the stable to see Kid and Steve going at each other again.

"I bet you can't cut me, Mexican! Cut me then, Mexican! Mexican Greaser! Navajo! Navajo!" His taunts smear like blood into Chavez causing him to turn red redder than my blushed cheeks.

"Come here you piece of white chicken shit!" Steve spits out some of his chewing tobacco at the so-called "Greaser" I make eye contact with Dick who sits proudly on his horse.

Steam pouring out of my ears is all Brewer saw then looked over to where the boys were breaking it up but the peace wasn't stilled yet and they kept fighting knives drawn out for blood as payment.

"God damn it Brewer you had one job! Fine, I'll do it myself!"

"Hola dumbasses! Now knock it off or no supper for both of you! You get me?"

Both boys stop and apologize immediately.  Then to everyone's awareness, Father and Doc returned, and on the back of his favorite wagon carried a new boy. Great first Chavez now this one what's next I die during childbirth or get typhoid fever?

It's already hard enough to watch these idiots now I have to watch over more of them! Oooh, this isn't fair!

"John brought in another hard case Loriane?"

Charlie looks at me while fiddling with the rope we use on the horses.

" I guess so Bowdre I pray he doesn't get shot by Steve."  We both chuckle privately away from Blondie.

I go inside prepping lunch and lemonade for my growing chaps, I hear the door open I grab the pistol from under the counter and aim out of fear that someone or something taking me.

"Damn, I'm going to be shot by my own boss's daughter, and I would die a virgin." I lower the gun to see how it was blondie I scoffed and went back to making lunch until I feel hands on my hips and nips at my ear.

I want to scream but there I stand muted whimpering for him to go away merely wanting to be left alone in solitude not only did he not ask for approval to touch me but he took my whimpering as a sign of pleasure.

As soon as he's done with my ear he moves toward my dress removing my girdles like a belt and proceeds to touch me until I hear a thud.

"Nasty son of a bitch! Did he hurt you at all?"

Chavez looks over me but I shoo him away, "I could have handled this without your help Chavez!" He looks at me astonished at my appreciation of him saving me.

"Oh really! You were gonna let him rape you while you're making lunch real good plan Loriane! God, why are women like you so stuck up and pushy we all get it your rich!"  Tears brim my eyes no man has ever spoken to me like that ever only, father if he was cross which was never.

I have nothing to say to him and leave with a tray loaded with sandwiches, and lemonade. Doc comes in after me and says something to Chavez to only find out he said this.

"Good job Chavez you asshole! First, you and Steve now Lori don't ever hurt her like that again or I will shoot you dead. And I won't be ashamed." I can tell from the group I was the baby the damsel in distress until later that day Murphy decided to show up.