rand bitches

Okay so.
I read Bloodmarked and i came here to rand🙏
ALSO THIS WILL NOT BE SPOILER FREE. PROCEED W CAUSION.
okay moving onnn😒
i practicly gave away my soul, heart, sanity and MENTAL WELL BEING for this book and IT DID NOT DISSAOPINT. GSHSHAHSBSGEHHSHSHDHSHSG
OH NY GOD IT WAS BETTER THEN LEGENDBORN. DAMNNN
so. We jumped right in literally. we got introduce to so MANY characters. like theres a magegaurd?? also the most powerful merlin in the world??(there was something weird abt him but yall will see).
OKAY NEXT
so we meet the regents and ofc they r BITCHES. i won't even go there just thinking abt them makes me rage.
we get more alice.
WE FIND OUT ABT WILLIAMS BOYFRIEND. but they broke up so😔😔
now. SELBREE IS OTP OH MY GOD THE LOVE CONFESSIONS THIS MAN DID. AHAHHAHDBHSHS.

“And… you’re also the most wondrous being I have ever encountered, will ever encounter. And I believe there is nothing in this world that you cannot do.”
SEL WHAT THE HELL. HAHSGDGSGBS.
we also get the cariad talk. omg.
there r so many cute moments w them!!!

SPOILERS BELLOW!!!

“ ‘Cariad’ can mean ‘sweetheart,’ ” I whisper.

He nods, and leans down to graze his lips across my cheek. “Yes.”

“ ‘Darling.’ ”
His eyes on my face as he moves to my other cheek. Kisses it lightly.

“Yes.”

“ ‘Beloved.’ ”

His lips are warm against my forehead. “Yes.”

“Also… it means ‘love.’ ”

He pulls away, eyes molten. This close, his gaze burns against my skin. Scalds, but I don’t want him to look away. “Yes, it does.”

I take a ragged, useless breath. “Which… did you mean?”

His smile is soft, wry. “Trick question.”

“Why?”

“Because I meant all of them.” I bite my bottom lip, and he smiles, drawing it out with his thumb. “But you already knew that. Didn’t you?”

EXCUSE ME SIR. YALL STOLE MY HEART BRING IT BACK.

also. i think tracy made a blood of olympus refrence at some point, and yeah spoilers bellow!!

Nick reaches out first, right hand grasping Sel’s shoulder, pulling him closer over the table, sliding to cup the nape of Sel’s neck. Sel’s right hand mirrors his—and then they are forehead to forehead, eyes squeezed shut, breathing each other’s air for the first time in months.

See?? Reminds yall of something??

Also we now know bree's brithday!! its in november lol so now this month is officially bree month! Or novembree as they're calling it on twitter lollll

Anyway sel and bree make out and then sel is like "we shouldn't do this" and bree is like "i didn't mean to kiss you" and then sel's like "no, i couldn't bear that if it were true. Tell me u meant to kiss me instead" and bree's like "i meant to kiss you" UGHHGGG I LOVE THEM.

“Say it once more…,” he murmurs.
I grin against him and push up to my toes to whisper in his ear. “I meant to kiss you.”

see what i mean?? of course it gets ruined but we still got one happy chapter in this whole ass book. tracy will pay for my therapy with that ending god. bree really cannot get a damn breakk

also, spoiler. Not that big, but if yall don't wanna know please skip and if you don't please don't sue i did say this wasn't gonna be spoiler free

DAVIS DIESSSSSSSS and a bunch of shit happens but i won't say👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩JUST GO READ THE DAMN BOOK OKAY???