infos and introduction!

Name: Idc anything you want ig 🧍‍♂️
Age: 15-19
Status: Deceased
Relatives: Mother: Dead Father: Unknown Brother: Deceased Brother 2: Deceased Brother 3: Alive(?)
Likes: Blood, Brutally Killing someone 🥰, Torture, Tearing someones insides apart, Eating someones heart and kidneys haha 🥰 (EJ reference fr 😍😱), Cigarettes.
Dislikes: literally everything and everybody ever existing in this whole world probably except some of the creepypastas cause I said so 🥰
Appearance:

 Dislikes: literally everything and everybody ever existing in this whole world probably except some of the creepypastas cause I said so 🥰Appearance:

Also I forgot to mention smth about your age

Also I forgot to mention smth about your age. So like basically as I said your age will probably be around 15-19 and you'll be asking how or why are you guys so old and y'all be thinking you guys Gr00m3d Ben... But No. No you guys did not Gr00m Ben. So like basically here's an explanation why's y'all age might be around 15-19,
It is because that you are stuck in a 19 years old body whilst being a 15 years old boy. So that'll be making you mentally that you're 15 but physically you're 19 and y'all be asking why and how?, Y'all gonna be finding it out soon after the next part aka the backstory! So yahhhhh...

And here's also another thing I need to say about Ben in this universe. So like basically... Ben has 2 forms, The first one which is the child one making him in that form only 13 years old. so that'll be making him still a child and on the other hand aka the second form he is already an adult there. There in that form he'll be at least 18 years old. And also, Ben uses the second form more often because he is very insecure about how he looks like in his 1st form aka his real look and he idolizes link ofc. So he'd rather use his second form than rather using his 1st form.🧍‍♂️ and I hope y'all won't be mad about this because you guys will still probably think that you guys are being a p3d0 but I swear y'all aren't 😭😭 if you guys want me to change smth about Y/N's age or Ben, let me know! Cause I also think that what I'm am I making is very problematic and I do not want to be problematic like most of the creepypasta creators. So yeah. I hope you guys understand and don't put a hate in the comment section cause trust me. It isn't necessary. You can just tell me to change smth about it other than hating. (And I hope 2 years age gap isn't that big or problematic cause I swear I do not support p3d0ph1lia nor Gr00ming.) And also one last message for y'all to know! So like, Ben's first form is his real body. It includes his real appearance and age there. So uh yeah. 🧍‍♂️ I really hope you guys understand this instead of hating. So Please just tell me that you do not like something about this. I'm willingly to change something about Y/N nor Ben. So goodbye again! See you guys on the next part aka the backstory bye!!! (I also apologize for my bad grammar btw! 😭)