☩ Chapter Fifty ☩

Start from the beginning

Y/n stared at him, "You keep talking about Manjiro, as if he's here right now." They bluntly said.

"Manjiro...You mean Mikey...? Where is he anyway!?" Takemichi's eyes widened a little, curious as to where his blonde friend currently was in this timeline.

"Manjiro....Manjiro is dead." Y/n spoke in a straightforward way, their eyes dulled and...white.

Takemichi's eyes widened, "What?!" He shouted in shock, "But how!!?"

"...He committed....suicide." Y/n said in a reluctant tone, "He thought....he would meet Shin-kun and Keisuke that way. He thought he would be free."

"Then why are you doing this?! Mikey wouldn't have wanted this!!" Takemichi yelled with furrowed eyebrows, "Why are you leading Bonten??!"

"DON'T SAY THIS ISN'T WHAT MIKEY WOULD'VE WANTED!!" Y/n suddenly had an outburst; large irk marks on their face, "HE WANTED THIS!! HE ASKED ME TO DO THIS!!" They revealed.

"...What...?" Takemichi froze, blinking to himself as the realisation dawned on him, "Mikey wanted Y/n to make Bonten...??"

Y/n took in a few deep breaths to calm down, "I need to relax...I can't lose my temper here."

"Mikey-kun asked Y/n-nii to do all of this, he asked them to save everyone for him." A voice said, revealing Shoto L/n.

Takemichi's eyes widened, "Y/n's brother...?? Does he know about my time travelling!!?"

You had a ghost of a smile, as you stared at your younger brother, "What are you doing here? Shoto?"

"Hm? I heard you yelling, so I came over." The male bluntly said, "I thought you were in trouble."

"And Sanzu was about to burst in here after hearing you shout...You're lucky I managed to stop him." Shoto rolled his eyes a little.

Y/n's eyes visibly softened, which Takemichi took note of, "Whatever." They looked away, and back to Takemichi.

"Leave, Shoto. Stand outside with Sanzu." Y/n ordered, as their brother left the room compliantly.

"How does he know?...About the time travelling??" Takemichi side eyed Y/n, "Did you tell him...!?"

"He doesn't. He just knows that Mikey asked me to look after everyone." Y/n dismissed his anger, "But, obviously, he knows about my own quirks."

Takemichi paused, "Quirks? Plural...? Must be a mistake..."

"W....Why?" Takemichi's voice cracked as he stammered, "Why did he ask you to do this? What does he mean 'save everyone'...?"

Y/n's eyes narrowed, "He wanted me to do this. He wanted me to make sure everyone got a happy ending."

"But he never said I had to have one."

Suddenly, you began to do an odd dance, "Takemichi...I've lived most of my life in pain."

Recognising these words, his eyes widened. Takemichi gaped at you. A smirk made its way onto Y/n's face as they danced.