☩ Chapter Six ☩

3rd Person POV:

"MIKEY!!" Takemichi shouted, as he ran straight into the middle of a Toman meeting.

"What is it, Takemitchy?" Mikey asked with a small smile, trying his best to be polite.

Some of the higher up Toman members began to complain.

"We're in the middle of an important discussion."

"You again?"

"Fuck off, shit head!!"

Y/n raised an eyebrow, "What do you need, Takemitchy?"

Takemichi was lightly panting, "Can you stop the conflict...with Moebius?" He pleaded

"...Huh?" Mikey furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"This conflict...I can't say why, but...someone is pulling the strings behind all this." Takemichi explained with a panicked expression.

Y/n narrowed their eyes slightly, "He can't explain why...? That's...suspicious."

Pah grabbed Takemichi by the hair and shoved him to the ground.

"Better quit fuckin' around with us, bitch." Peh gritted his teeth menacingly, "Right, Pah?"

Y/n silently spectated, perplexed and suspicious why Takemichi was suddenly just saying all of this. He knew something. Something that the rest of Toman did not.

"Leave." Pah glared at the weak blonde, "Say one more word and you're dead." Pah then turned back towards the meeting, "So...how should we attack Moebius?"

"You can't!" Takemichi exclaimed loudly.

Pah's eye twitched in anger.

"You can't fight with Moebius...Toman's gonna get screwed." Takemichi declared.

It was evident that everyone was beginning to become annoyed by the male who kept interrupting the meeting.

"Stand up." Pah ordered Takemichi with a frown. As Takemichi did so, he ended up getting punched.

Pah continued to beat up Takemichi until...

"Takemitchy." Mikey called.

"I get what you're saying," Mikey spoke quietly, "but we're going to fight Moebius."

"You don't understand at all." Mikey stated, his gaze flickering away from Takemichi's figure, "I decided that we're gonna fight. So Toman's gonna fight Moebius."

After a bit more shouting, Draken stopped Pah from hitting Takemichi once again.

You were vaguely surprised that Takemichi hadn't been knocked out by Pah yet.

"Takemitchy said he's not backing down..." Draken stated, "Maybe it's not such a bad idea to see what Moebius is up to." He suggested.

"Hm?" Mikey raised an eyebrow, "Kenchin. Are you defying Toman?" Mikey's gaze darkened towards his taller friend.

"Huh?" Draken was taken aback, "It's not like that at all."