CHAPTER 11-20

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
night
  Chapter 11 Sister Beauty
  Thinking of twelve small wild boars, when they grow up, there will be twelve big wild boars, and they will have a full meal... and meat...

  The three brothers are drooling!
  After a lot of work, Ye Zhen managed to close the little wild boar, and then turned to go to the Lu's house behind Ye's house.

  Just now the three brothers said that the chickens and rabbits were all fed, but Ye Zhen was worried about their ability to work, so she decided to check them out.

  But as soon as she entered the room, Ye Zhen was stunned: Lu Chengze is back!

  He was carrying an empty bowl and came out of Ye Zhen's room these days. When he saw Ye Zhen, he nodded, "You're back? What did you just get back?"

  He heard the commotion outside just now, but he didn't Empty to watch the fun.

  Ye Zhen glanced at his empty bowl, and replied: "I caught a litter of piglets on the mountain, wild boars, and they were tied up!", pointing to the inside: "Is there anyone?"

  She smelled the piglets in the bowl. It tastes like meat porridge.

  Lu Chengze hesitated for a second, then nodded: "My sister, I feel a little uncomfortable, she will stay at my house for a while."

  Ye Zhen nodded, "Then I'll move back." Just as she

  was about to walk in, she suddenly stopped as if thinking of something Footsteps: "Is it convenient for me to go in and pack my things now?"

  Lu Chengze waved his hand to indicate that it's okay: "You don't have to move, she's not very convenient recently... Can you help me take care of her? She..."

  Lu Chengze drew a picture on his stomach Ye Zhen understood the arc, and her eyes widened: "Pregnant?"

  "Yes." Lu Chengze nodded, "I'm a man, so it's always inconvenient."   Ye

  Zhen nodded clearly: "No problem."

While talking, someone shouted outside: "Ye Zhen, where did you catch that little wild boar? Can you take us there?"

  The one who said this was the leftover dog.

  The dog leftover farms the land when the farming is busy, and also goes up and down the mountain when the farming is slack, but the level is not very good.

  Ye Zhen's bunch of little wild boars aroused the greed of many people. Gou Shengniang told her husband when she returned home that the dog's father was familiar with the habits of little wild boars, and generally would not be separated from the sows, so the wild boar cubs were left alone. , maybe the sow was injured or died?
  The leftover dog wanted to pick up a bargain, so he came to the door.

  As soon as Ye Zhen heard this, she knew why, but Ye Zhen didn't want others to see the trap, not to mention the two wild boars were already in her modern kitchen, how could she give them to them?

  Even if you take them with you, you won't be able to find them!
  So Ye Zhen went out and refused.

  Ye Zhen originally planned to deal with the two big wild boars quietly at Lu Chengze's house, and then take them to the town several times without anyone noticing and sell them, but who knew that Lu Chengze came back early... now