CHAPTER 1-10

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
leaderboard
finish the novel
Classification of novels
my bookshelf
read history
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
night
  Chapter 1 Retirement and Farming Time Traveling Realized
  "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...the eldest sister is dead..."

  "Not dead, not dead! Still panting!

  " Woman, how could she die..."

  Ye Zhen woke up with a splitting headache, reached out to touch it, and her hand was wet...

  It wasn't an illusion, it was a real splitting headache: her head was dilating...

  Ye Zhen struggled to open her eyes, In the haze, I can only see the backs of three young children, who are scrambling to escape from the gate. The posture of fleeing for their lives seems to be slower, and I will pounce on them and eat them.

  "Run, run! Ye Zhen woke up! He will kill us!"

  Enduring a headache, he walked out of the house, looked at the tall green mountains and thatched cottages outside, combined with the strange memories that swarmed in his mind, Ye Zhen Zhen had to accept the fact that she failed to perform the task, and a ray of soul passed through.

  Thatched huts, broken doors, wooden beds...

  "Gululu..." The voice in her stomach reminded Ye Zhen: Since she went up the mountain yesterday to wrestle with wild vegetables, this body has been hungry for a whole day!

  This body was only eleven years old, and its adoptive parents died a year ago, leaving behind three younger brothers, aged ten, eight, and six.

  For the past year, Yuanshen has raised three younger brothers by himself. Life is very difficult. He often doesn't have enough to eat and has a quick temper. Once the younger brothers are disobedient, Yuanshen will yell at them and even beat them.

  No one has ever taught the three younger brothers to be grateful, so they feel that the elder sister should do all this!

  So Ye Zhen was thankless, the three younger brothers not only couldn't understand the hardships of the elder sister, but because of the elder sister's beating and scolding, they were very repulsive and disgusted with the elder sister, so they became even more disobedient and deliberately confronted Ye Zhen.

  Ye Zhen went up the mountain yesterday to find some wild vegetables, but fell on the back of her head on a stone, and insisted on walking home with her head bleeding, when she pushed the door, a rolling pin fell from her head, and Ye Zhen was caught off guard and fainted

  ... When he woke up, he had already changed his soul.

  In fact, the original body was hung up.

  Although the rolling pin was not the cause of the original body's death, but when he was seriously injured, he was hit with a rolling pin by his younger brothers... His

  heart was cold.

  Facing the mess left by the original body, Ye Zhen could only accept the fact.

  The three younger brothers ran out, probably not thinking about herself, Ye Zhen went to the kitchen in a nonchalant way, preparing to eat something first, otherwise she would be finished before she could find someone to bandage her head injury.