Examstress (2/2)

"FUCK!"

Your scream woke up Arny. He looks at you with a very tired and confused face.

"ARNOLD PARSONS GET DRESSED NOW!"

He does as he's told and quickly puts on some clothes.

"Wait a sec love why are you in such a hurry?"

"LOOK AT THE CLOCK ARNY MY EXAM STARTS IN 10 MINUTES!"

"Oh shit let's go!"

You and Arny run outside to his car and start to drive. You rushed so much you didn't get the time to look at which shirt you put on.

You look down and see a massive stain of pancake batter all over the shirt.

"Arny we need to go back look at my shirt!", you say already knowing you will attend the exam way too late if you go back now.

"No wait I have an idea, just wait till we get there."

"Arny I can't fucking walk into class and do an exam with this stained shirt. It's my most important one! Go back now!"

He doesn't answer and keeps driving. Eventually you arrive at school and still have 2 minutes.

"Alright so Arny what are you going to do about my shirt?!"

He takes off his own shirt and gives it to you. You can see his body and stutter for a moment because you didn't expect to see that now.

"Here, now go on! You got 1 minute!"

You quickly change your shirt and run into the classroom. Everyone is already sitting and mentally preparing.

"Just on time, sit down.", the teacher says as he looks at you.

You nod and go to your place quickly. You look at the questions and see that they are the exact same ones that Arny asked you yesterday.

Since you already know all of the answers you finish your exam early have the time to daydream.

Okay, so, since you have Arny's shirt on, and he doesn't fit in your t-shirt, that must mean... he is sitting in the car without a shirt on. And almost 300 girls will walk out of school in about 20 minutes.They will all be walking over that parking lot and staring at your love.

Now you can take this the good way and let everyone know he is yours, or take it the bad way and worry that girls will try to get with him.

You know Arny is yours and he would never let any other girls touch him in even the slightest erotic way.

But on the other side, he is an absolute God and girls would do anything to get him.

As soon as the bell rings you hand in your paper and rush outside. And yep, there he is, shirtless in his car. Luckily there aren't any other people outside yet.

When you walk closer to the car he looks up from his phone and smiles and waves in the most wholesome way.

You smile and wave back and get in the car. As soon as you open the door he begins asking you questions.

"So how did it go? Were you on time? Did you finish on time?"

You answer everything and have a nice talk on the way home. When it gets quiet you look at him and his body.

"How in hell did I get you?", you ask.

"I was just thinking the same thing but the other way around darling.", he says making you smile.

He lays his hand on your thigh and it startles you. You decide to lay your hand on his. He squeezes your thigh and does ✨️the thumb thing✨️.

You try to hide your smile a bit because you don't want him to know how simple it is to make you fold. You don't succeed tho.