Meeting the new girl group

The CEO of pledis told seventeen that there was a new girl group that they have scouted to come to the company to become a trainees. He said to seventeen I would like you to help this girls prepare for the life as a trainee. Scoup said why do we have to help them sir? The CEO said because this girl group is a lot like you because they have 13 members too. Scoup said when will we meet them and the CEO said 3 weeks from now.
The moonlights POV
Natalie was shocked when she got the phone call from pledis they told her that they were to come to the company in 3 weeks because we would like to recruit them to be trainees. So she ran to the rest of the group and told them that pledis wants us to become trainees. They were all so excited that they ask when are we going to pledis. Natalie told them 3 weeks from now.
3 weeks later
The moonlights get in cars and get driven to pledis building. They say thanks to the driver and walk into the company and at the front desk they say we are the moonlights and we were asked to come here by the CEO. The young lady said ok follow me I will take you to him. They follow the lady and they walk into a big room with lots of chairs and the young lady said to them wait here while I get the CEO. So they were talking to each other while that wait for the CEO. They finally heard the door open and it was the CEO. He said to them hello I am the CEO of pledis I will be looking after you guys while you are here. Natalie said ok thanks so much for scouting us we will do our best as trainees. The CEO said ok moonlights to help you guys get settled into life as a trainee I would like to introduce you to one of our groups that have already debuted. Moonlights said ok when do we meet them and the CEO said today I will take you to there practice room to introduce you to them.
Outside of seventeen practice room
The moonlights were waiting outside of seventeens practice room. For the CEO to come out and tell them to come in. After what felt like eternity for them the CEO came out and told them to come in. As soon as the moonlights walked in they were shocked to see another group with 13 members. The CEO told the girls to introduce themselves . Hi I am Natalie it is nice to meet you, hi I am Sarah is is a pleasure to me you all, hi I am Stella it is really nice to meet you, hi I am Bella, hi I am Sophie I am really happy to meet you, hi I am Alexis, hi I am Samantha, hi I am Catherine I am really excited to meet you all, hi I am Steff, hi I am Karen, hi I am Chole I am really happy to meet you, hi I am sally and hi I am Abby I am really excited to meet you all. Then they said hello altogether we are also know as the moonlights. Then seventeen introduced themselves. Hi I am Choi Seung Cheol also my stage name is Scoup, hi I am Xu Minghao also my stage name is The8, hi I am Kim Mingyu but people call me Mingyu, hi I am Joon Jeonghan but people call me Jeonghan, hi I am Kwon Soonyoung also my stage name is Hoshi, hi I am Jeon Wonwoo but people call me Wonwoo, hi I am Joshua Jisoo Hong but people call me Joshua, hi I am Wen Junhui but people call me Jun, hi I am Lee Ji Hoon but my stage name is Woozi, hi I am Lee Seok-min also my stage name is DK, hi I am Hansol Vernon Chwe but people call me Vernon, hi I am Boo Seungkwan but people call me Seungkwan and hi I am Lee Chan also my stage name is Dino. They said say the name seventeen. After our introduction the CEO said ok now that you have meet seventeen you can come to my office and sign a contract and then we will show you to your dorm rooms and then I will show you to your practice room and then I will get seventeen to meet you at your practice room tomorrow. Then the moonlights and seventeen said goodbye to each other. The moonlights followed the CEO to his office and signed the contract and then the CEO showed them there practice room and then got an older man that would be one off our managers to show us to our dorm room.
At the dorm room
The manger said that he would like us to be at our practice room at 5 in the morning and then said now you girls can rest for the rest of the day.