Chapter 1 "Children of Power."

Caira's Point of View

Bright lights shone into the room as I laid in a technological lounge chair, my eyes covered with a transparent screen that accessed my own memories and the memories of those who came before me. Vibrations of a familiar entity sounding into everyone's ears. People surrounding me and the loving fatherly touch of a frail hand stroked my cheek as I heard the sound of worried voices.

My name is Caira Jade Albright, younger twin sister of Corbin Thomas Albright. We are the son and daughter of the late Matthew and Natalie Albright. Corbin the first-born and I as the second. As a saiyan, I remember our last moments with them before we were taken.

...

Newborn Caira and Corbin.

"Wings, spread broken. Life, lost meaning. One last prayer, one more feeling. Song of hope and liberation. Fight for honor and fight for freedom..."

The sound of my mother's soothing lullaby hit my little ears, a giggle and coo escaping my throat as I listened to her, beside me was my twin brother, Corbin. Wrapped in a white blanket while I wore red, having been bundled up after nursing capsule time. "Oh...Little Caira and Corbin..." Mother Natalie cried happily, holding us in her arms for the first time in hours after having just given birth to us. 7 to 8 pound newborn saiyans yet toddler looking.

"My little Okara and Karot..." A saiyan man by the human name Matthew chuckled, rubbing our little cheeks as we cooed. "You are going to be the strongest warriors the Creed has ever seen..."

He held up his finger where a tattooed symbol was on his skin near his knuckle. Being the curious little smart baby I was, I grabbed it, holding it and staring while babbling. A symbol that I could tell said one thing. Assassin. I cooed, staring at my papa and mama while Corbin slept, snuggling into our mother and having a peaceful expression on his face. I stayed awake as I heard voices.

"Taro and Mayze's daughter was born with a power level of 20,000! 20,000, I say!" The voice of a widow's-peak haired man rang through the air. "All while his son was born with a power level of only 2...So average."

"Nonetheless, we need to keep their powers secret. You know there are far worse things than Templars out there..."

"All in all, I am delighted to hear my niece and nephew are healthy and well."

"As are we for our godchildren."

I cooed upon listening in on that little conversation with whoever was speaking out there. My eyes glowed a bright red and orange with a tint of gold while small oranges flames came out of my hand while Cor glowed a bright white and sneezed with a small gust of wind coming out of his mouth. Our powers and abilities getting to us already eh? A chuckle escaped daddy's throat as he picked us both up in his arms. "Well well well..."

"Little Hurricane and Little Dragon..."

Age 2-3 of Caira and Corbin.

The wind blew as thunder sounded in the air. Lights surrounded the perimeter as several guards shouted while jogging, weapons and blades in hands. Explosions were sounded from a distance and gunshots rang. "INVASION! WE ARE UNDER ATTAAACK!" One guard shouted as they found their enemies running at them. "Templars! Alien Androiiiids!!!"

Inside a house was a saiyan man and his wife, two small children wrapped up in blankets. Shots were fired as the man grabbed his wife and ran with her into the dark. "Mayze, we need to get to the Assassin headquarters in London! I've already made alerts to William! Are Okara and Karot secure?!" The man asked, wrapping his hands with white cloth as he looked outside.