Even yotsuba wasn't surprised of Nagi's behavior but the Things that she did notice is that the guy who pat Him is someone that she recognized, his like chameleon face and purple hair but she can't remember Him, she might have met him a long ago,at a Time where her Mother was still alive,a far memories of the past that was erased from her brain without letting a single informations remaining.
But brushing off that thought of the past,she continue to eavesdrop them behind the wall where she could hear everything they are saying.

"Anyway, I hate lame guys and boring guys and You're both" the purple haired guy continued as Nagi cut Him trying to put in his mouth a little piece of the Steak while looking deeply into It.
"Come on Reo, I'm over this conversation
Even chewing is a pain, Let's go and carry me".
While Nagi leaned on the back of the boy named Reo, the one who carried sighed.
"Nagi, we brought you here cuz you wanted to eat"

"Sorry, I'm over It now plus I couldn't meet someone I was waiting for and they give me this guy instead" Nagi said eyes closed trying to feel comfortable on Reo's back.

[What does he mean by waiting for someone ?] Yotsuba questionned to herself while the glasses guy still look at the Steak left on the table thinking that he would look dumb if he ate it but he was against the idea of It going in the trash , the meat was Still at least a half not eaten by his owner.

"Wait just hear me out" Kuon said Trying to convince Team V's trio to hear what was left to say.

"Yo Kuon-san and Nagi-san".
A feminin voice sound as yotsuba get out of her hidden place, her sudden appearance make différents reaction from them.

"Yotsuba...!" Kuon trailed off ,panicking at her view.

"Oh! You take your Time to show up" a half awake Nagi said eyes which grow more wider than before.

But Reo's reaction was a bit of confused, he didn't studied Team Z's at all, and It was the First Time he would meet yotsuba in Blue lock.

"You are ?" He asked while his voice sounded more serious than earlier, apart of being their opponent, Nagi didn't met anyone else from other Teams and seeing her talking with ease like that was a bit confusing.

"I'm yotsuba Nakano, this bastard teammates and Team Z player, Nice to meet you" and at the first Name his eyes widen a bit before they get back i'their usual state.

"Reo could you put me down again, I wanna have a little trainning with her" like a knife stabbing his Heart, Reo felt betrayed his turn by his teammates to have a sudden game with a not so complete stranger for Him.

"It's yummy" Zantetsu breathed as he break off eating After seeing Reo slowly putting down Nagi and he head towards them.

"What's the Matter Reo ?" He asked but the boy was still taken aback that he couldn't let out any words out of his mouth and If he could,he wil only say ununderstandable griberish due to the anger or sadness that he felt in his feeling.

"Let's head to your trainning field's today" Nagi said as the two left the Other three.

Reo clenched his first because of frustration as he silently muttered.
"If you would play like that Nakano then I shall destroy you on the field instead for taking away my treasure" he leave the cafétéria his turn while the still confused Zantetsu just followed him from behind and his mouth full of meat.

As they were about to leave the place, the two met with the whole Team Z who were also eavesdroped the discussion between Kuon and Team V.

"Yotsuba what are you doing with our enemy" Isagi spoke as he stare towards Nagi.

They ignored them getting their way up to Team Z trainning field but before they passed Him.

Nagi silently muttered.
"Weak guys who have to try hard to win
Are such pain" Isagi boiled of anger, this guy just insulted the whole Team Z as he let the two leave slowly the place but Isagi pull Nagi by his shoulder then tell.