Rooster's POV
Jake says "well, I brought blankets for the bed of the truck and the stars are out tonight. I bet we could finish off a bottle of this gorgeous wine I bought." I say "Jake." He says "what?" I say "you're a total romantic."

Jake says "but the thing is, you love it, babydoll." I smile saying "I do" and he gets out then comes around to my side, opening my door for me. He looks at me through his eyelashes and I kiss him deeply. He lays blankets out and I lay down in the bed of the truck.

I say "come here, cowboy. I need a pillow." He chuckles and gets up in here, laying down next to me. I mumble "the stars really are beautiful." I look at him and he says "mmm, they are." He then looks back at me and kisses me softly.

I say "you make me happy" and he says "I don't think I've ever been happier." After a little bit of time goes by, we sit up and this boy pulls out a Swiss Army knife and uses the corkscrew setting to take the cork off the wine bottle. I say "ok, Boy Scout."

He chuckles saying "I learned that on my own, dad or Boy Scouts didn't teach me anything." I chuckle saying "you're hot." Jake smiles saying "I'm just so good" and he kisses me softly. I say "wine isn't supposed to be this good" us drinking right from the bottle.

Jake chuckles saying "it really isn't." We talk, going through the bottle in two hours. About a glass an hour for three hours. I'm not drunk, this is great.

Jake smiles, kissing me slowly, and I pull him down slowly. Jake says "babydoll, you're gorgeous" quietly and he kisses me. He straddles my thigh and he kisses me deeply. I move my hands to his lower back, pulling his body closer to mine. He pulls away slowly, looking into my eyes, and he says "I love you."

I say "I love you too" and I rub his back slowly as he kisses me, my nails grazing his back under his shirt gently. He rests his hand on my chest and he mumbles "what time is it?" I mumble "don't worry about it, daddy cause I got a text that we're all going to the beach tomorrow, no flying. No times. Nothing."

He smiles saying "then I won't check" leaning down to kiss me. I could kiss this boy for hours. I move my hands down his thighs, him groaning quietly against my lips. I bite his lip softly and he mumbles "we have to go back before I lose self control." I chuckle saying "ok" kissing him and we pick up, getting back in to drive an hour and a half back.

We drive back and he keeps his hand on me one way or another as he drives. I hold his hand saying "what are you doing when you graduate?" He says "my plan was to go home but now that I have you, I'm here for whatever you want to do." I say "you have a close family, you go home. Don't worry about me."

Jake says "want to go with me?" I say "you are my plan for after, so definitely." He smiles and I squeeze his hand. I kiss his cheek and Jake says "no ganging up on me with my sister." I say "zero promises." We chuckle and we get back to base.

We go in and as soon as I shut the door, I kiss him deeply, mumbling "god, I want you." I start unbuttoning his shirt, us taking our clothes off quickly. I push him against the wall, kissing his neck, and he pulls me over to his bed. He just rubs his hands down my body and he grabs his phone, breathlessly saying "what if we film it?"

Smut starts

I say "that's hot" pulling him down to kiss me. I sigh saying "god, you're so good" as he rubs me through my boxers, his phone in his other hand. He kneels in between my thighs, draping my legs over his thighs. He grinds against me slowly and I say "fuck" quietly.

Jake pulls my boxers off then I pull his off saying "you're so big" quietly. Jake says "you act like you forgot, babydoll." I jerk him off, Jake filming the whole thing, and I say "I never forgot" biting my lip. I look from him to his dick and I get up slowly and he stands up with me. I get on my knees and he mumbles "you're so fucking pretty."

He rests his hand on my cheek as I suck him off then he rests his hand on my throat. He says "I love you" and I pull away saying "I love you too." I keep doing my thing and he says "I'm gonna cum. Shit." I lick his tip softly and he quietly says "fuck" his hand resting on the back of my head.

I groan quietly and I open my mouth slightly, so he can see himself cum in my mouth. He chuckles saying "fuck, that was good. You're so good, babydoll." I kiss him deeply and he says "lay down, doll. Let me take care of you." He films everything with his phone as he says "lube?"

I open his drawer and I give him some and he jerks me off slowly. I say "fuck." Jake says "you like that?" I say "fuck, I love it." I groan quietly and he says "you're so hot, babydoll." I get some more lube and I jerk him off saying "you're so hard just thinking about it."

I mumble "fuck, I'm close" groaning quietly and he says "me too, doll." I groan saying "fuck, I'm cumming" thrusting into his hand and he says "fuck, me too. God, I fucking love you" moaning quietly. I breathlessly say "I love you too" and he turns the video off.

Smut ends

I say "you look really good" and he says "I am really good, babydoll." I smile, rolling my eyes, and he kisses me softly. I mumble "probably the best date I've ever been on. You pulled it off. I'm very impressed with you." Jake smiles saying "I'd do anything for you, doll face."