RTTPH pt 1

Right after chapter 3

Y/N POV

I was still playing pac-man. I was on my 30 deaths In a row. Not like I wanted it but I'm pretty sure I got the highest numbers of death in a row under half a hour! But of course I was getting bored of dying as I'm pretty sure anyone would. So I went to find Mikey.

"What was taking him so long to order pizza" I mumbled as I walked to where Mike's firends were. "Do you know what's taking Mikey so long?"

"Well your father wanted him to take out the trash about 3 mabye two minutes ago?" Said Chica Masks boy.

I nod in understanding as I walk over to the table Evan was hiding under. As I approached I remembered my mask.
I tried to take it off. It took three trys for it to come off. Gesse why did it have such a tight strap. Internally crying over it. I went under the table after setting my mask on it. I could see Evan was talking to his plushie. Not wanting to get in the way, moved as silently as possible to cuddle with Evan. I relaxed my head against my brother's shoulder.

He slightly reacted looking at me for a second before looking at his plushie again. His plushie slightly looking up at me. I couldn't say I wasn't terrified of it.

Out of nowhere there was a scream. Not like a excited scream but a terrified one. I could tell I mean I have woken up to Evan screaming in the same way.

The scream made me sacred so I began to Hug Evan as tight my arms possibly could. Slightly crying from fear. Not particularly paying attention. Evan jumped a liltle before freezing. That was Mike's scream.

That by itself told Evan this was seriously. He was unsure of what to do other than try to calm his sibling. He may of been jealous of how much attention his siblings (-Mike) got from their dad but he still cared for them.
It wasn't their fault he wasn't into the animatronics and was a crybaby.

Soon the police where called. I stayed by Evan the whole time not wanting to let go. Apparently something was by the trash cans and sacared Mike. Atleast that what Dad said. Dad had brought us to the car to wait for him. He was the owner after all.

Once we were in the car Mike said something that confused me."Charlie is gone" I stared at him in confusion.

"Where did she go?" Right as I said that Mike had a quilty look on his face.

"She visiting her aunt Mary" Said Mikey.

"When she coming back?" I said. Hopefully it's soon I mean she is one of my best friends.

Mike seemed to tear up at the question.
"I-I don't know" Said Mike the quilty look turning into sadness.

"Hopefully she comes in time for Evan and Lizzy birthday." I say a liltle more quite than before. Soon a pair of arms where hugging. I turn to see Evan. He was crying. I huged him back.

I still am confused to why Mike screamed so loud? And why are they're police here?

Whatever I should just try to focus on something eles.

Yes this was on purpose.