😮‍💨chapter two😮‍💨

*Izuku pov*

This morning when waking up my back was sore and aches because I had slept on the couch the night before as Todoroki had been mad the evening before.  After contemplating it I got up and started my normal routine but while I was about to get in the shower I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror…I hated it. I had lost some weight which made me feel better since Todoroki had said I gained weight but there were burn scars from todoroki, other scars on my wrist, and my face filled with disgust.  I hated everything about them, where they came from and who put them there. The only ones I was proud of were the ones I had earned saving people and even then I didn't think I deserved to be called a hero.  I couldn't even protect myself from Todoroki. How was I supposed to protect others with a smile on my face when I could hardly smile at all?  Trying to push all those thoughts to the back of my mind I got in and took a cold shower knowing todoroki would be mad if I used all the hot water.  I got out, brushed my teeth and made todoroki breakfast. I thought about making myself some but was too tired to do so.
After getting myself ready I left the dorm room and went up to the roof.  I sat on the edge looking down, we weren’t allowed on the roof but it was so early nobody was awake to tell me off and even if they were would they.  Todoroki made it his goal to remind me consistently that nobody would care if I died when he was angry.  I know I shouldn't listen to him but I can't help but wonder if maybe he's right.  I stand up still on the edge and look down i feel the cool early morning breeze flowing through my hair and for the first time in a while I feel like i might have a chance at peace at the chance of never having to worry again, and it's beautiful.so without a care in the world i let myself fall and for a second i feel like i might miss my life and some of the people in it and tears start to fall from my eyes, but maybe it's better this way. I close my eyes waiting to feel myself hit the ground but it never comes instead I'm in someone's arms. I open my eyes and see the same red haired man that I'd been crushing on and beside him the pikachu boy I found undeniably adorable.  Their faces showed nothing but worry and for a second I was confused as to why then I had remembered that the boy they knew to always be happy just threw himself off the roof.  “Could you please put me down?” I asked in a quiet voice afraid they might be disappointed in me.  The red head just shook his head and started walking back into the dorm building.  “Kirishima, where are we going?” I said, even more worried as I could see his eyes had started to swell with tears and his pikachu-like boyfriend was already silently crying.  “To my dorm” he replied, his voice sounding as if he was going to shatter.

562 words sorry it took so long my motivation is real low somtimes but here it is shope you enjoy this chapter and your night or morning👑