He was scared.

He was scared that Cale Henituse might end up becoming like Bassen in the previous timeline who was seriously injured or worst.... Dead.

He didn't want to lose someone who always stay by his side till the end. Losing Cale Henituse is what he fears the most.

"Maybe.... maybe... I should just beat him up so that he wouldn't be here...."

"What the hell are you talking about!?"

Vicross pushed Choi Han so hard that he stepped backward. Vicross' action made Choi Han mad and then he glared at him. However, he knew for sure not to fight with him at this time. He needed to stop Redika and the rest of the people that he brought or else many people will die.

Choi Han glanced at Cale to make sure that he was still safe before rushing towards the Bell Tower again. He had to stop Redika before he activated the magic bombs.

However, something made him stop again. The smile on Cale's face was too shocking. He only saw Cale smile like that when he was about to sacrifice himself in the previous timeline.

And that moment traumatized Choi Han so much. He felt like his world went dark when he saw Cale lying unconscious on the ground with his body covered with blood. He didn't want that to happen again. He can't! He knew that he will immediately go crazy if he saw that sight again.

'No...No! Don't tell me that he about to put himself in front to save the other again!?'

Choi Han's face drained out of blood as he looked at Cale. Cale is still weak, and Choi Han hasn't trained him in swordsmanship yet. He will definitely die if he tries to protect others than himself. Choi Han cannot allow that to happen!

Choi Han then looked on top of the Bell Tower again to look at Redika. He already had red mana formed on top of his palms. That's why Choi Han knew he ran out of time and needed to save Cale.

"Fuck! Whatever!" Choi Han cursed and immediately run towards Cale which made his group confused.

"Where the hell you are going, punk?!!" Vicross shouted but his voice didn't reach Choi Han at all.

Choi Han was so focused on getting to Cale to hear the voices around him.

However, when Choi Han was about to reach the nobles' area, he suddenly felt a weird vibration that started from underneath the Bell Tower.

That made him completely stop moving again and looked at the sky. He saw a barrier. Seeing that barrier again made Choi Han's heart drop...... Again.

Why?

Because that barrier didn't happen at the previous timeline.

"It's a mana disturbance barrier!"

Choi Han could hear Rosalyn's voice behind him loud and clear. Just after he heard that weird noises started to fill the plaza. It sounded like an alarm.

Beeeeeeeep

Beeeeeeeeeeep

Choi Han then looked at Rosalyn. For some reason, her face brightened up a little.

"That must be the bombs! Quick we must find it!"

Rosalyn and Vicross immediately ran toward the sounds while Choi Han was standing still as he looked at his surrounding. So many things had already changed even though Choi Han did nothing. The only thing that he changed was not beating Cale Henituse to the plum.

"Why are you standing there?"

Choi Han's eyes went toward Ron who was still standing near him.

"I don't know what your relationship with young master Cale Henituse but if you want to protect him, you better hurry. Do you think I didn't notice the way you look at him?"