19 If only

"She was a great human , great leader , a great student and even more she was a great friend and a great sister, her soul may not be here ,but she ,she will remain forever in our heart as she herself owned it , I ,fir one would always love her and miss her " Jade says as she give her final ode at Arabella's speech 

Arabella's friend ,Jade ,Cedric ,Fred ,George , Adrian ,Oliver , her family , her brother's  Draco amd Harry , her father her mother  all were there , except her adopted siblings and friends as they themselves can't came to tell them that the sister they looked up to the sister they adored was now dead . Her real mother , her ex boyfriend , and her mother's new boyfriend they all were there but mentally they were in their mind regretting their decision to involve her in this dangerous mission , and knowingly Arabella , she would have wanted revenge , and that's exactly what they were going to do , they were gonna kill Tom riddle and make him  regret that he was ever born .

But unknown to all of them there stood Tom at a far away spot , with his eyes cold but sadness displaying all over his face ,  Draco's  eyes found his , making Tom make a cold face once again and use his magic to disappear , leaving Draco confused 

***********************************************

January 10 , 2 months after Arabella's death  , the same day Draco lost his sister , his inspiration , his only true friend , his other soul , his sanity .

Ever since her death , Draco hasn't been the same he stopped talking to Arabella's acquaintances , he stopped talking to his family , his gang of Slytherin riches , what  even more wierd was he stopped teasing and bullying Harry and his little pathetic gang .

But the only thing that surprised him was , how everyone moved so easily from his sister's death ,how easily they replaced Arabella with Harry ,  it's okay to talk to him , to make him feel okay , but putting him in Arabella's spot , that was just nonsense 

How could they?

HOW COULD THEY just replace someone so easily ?

That's when he realised they never really cared for her , but he did  , and he would do anything ...., anything to bring his sister back , but unfortunate for him , he didn't knew how to 

*********************************************************

2 years later 

"Ms . Gloria , please don't make me repeat myself , I have already made a deal  and you know what I could do just to make my words remain true " and unknown voice said to a witch named Gloria.

" Are you out of your mind Elijah ?, She was one of the most powerful witches and she was only a teenager , imagine her being back with a sense of Revenge , she would destroy the whole world , especially ours " Gloria shouted at the oldest walking vampire 

"I advise you think again Gloria, for you and I , we already know she would do anything to be back ,and she will be , it's better to have her as a ally then to be the enemy , so think wisely " Ellijah said to his family witch , who hesitantly agreed as what he was ordering her would atleast guarantee her safety.

************************************************

At Hogwarts 

It was almost time for breakfast where all the students were gathered for the first meal .

" It's been 2 years Harry , she will be at a better place , trust me " Hermione says to Harry trying to cheer him up .

" I know but I just miss her , you know , she was my first family and all " Harry says all sad.

" Mate , look she would have wanted the best for you ,ok ? So just focus on yourself" Ron also helps him cheering up . But knowing Harry , his eyes wandered places when it finally stopped on one particular  Slytherin , one Slytherin who would only be in twice the pain he was in .

Harry made his way to Draco , but seeing this he stood up and made his own way to the abandoned bathroom , but instead they all were stopped by the graduated students , when Cedric said " we have been given a threat , all of us the light side and the .. dark side too" seeing his silence Seojun finished " BY ARABELLA " 

****************.