But Cameron agreed, "You do look beautiful Onika. This pregnancy looks perfect on you the way this pregnancy looks perfect on my wife."

Black couldn't even get mad. Cameron kissed her on her cheek, rubbing her belly too.

Onika pulled me away from them, her hand in mine. She guided me through the house and out of the courtyard. Even with the people watching us, she didn't care. I had began listening to her every word the moment she got pregnant. It was hard to keep a pregnant lady happy, but I had been doing a good job, so far.

"Where we going baby?"

When we got to the sidewalk, she slowed down and held my hand tight, walking with me.

"I was just feeling claustrophobic."

"Gotta throw up?"

She shook her head no, "Do you think we've got a boy too? You think we're all connected to one another like that?"

She was just feeling deep, wanting to understand more than the average woman. She looked at me for an answer.

"I do think we're all connected like that."

"So you think we're having a boy?"

"Uh huh."

"Are you not interested in this conversation?"

"I am baby. I think we're having a boy."

"I have a name."

"You can name him whatever you want. I just want to love him when he gets here."

Houston, Texas
September 4th
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

"Happy birthday my love."

I watched Onika come around to my side of the bed. She was feeling celebratory but that sheer pink slip had my attention.

Maybe I did have a fetish or a kink or whatever, but there was something about my wife with a life inside her. Simply looking at her made my attraction grow.

"You look beautiful, you know that?"

"It's your birthday, stop giving me compliments."

"Come here and let me compliment you my way."

"I think you need help."

"You're coming though," I sat up and held her hand as she crawled onto my lap. I dragged my hands to her breasts and looked up at her, "They're growing."

"Is this what you have in mind for your birthday? Staring at my breasts all day long?"

"And suck them if you let me."

"They hurt Beyoncé."

"I'll be so gentle with you baby," I pulled the straps off of her shoulders and could barely control myself when her breasts popped out at me.

I wanted to lick those nipples, kiss them, and put them in my mouth until she went numb. She was hurting though, so I left her alone. Still, I was staring like a dog in heat. Words couldn't even form on my lips. Nothing would ever stun me more than these.

"Babe, look away. You can touch me anywhere you want but there."

"You sure you don't want me to touch you here? I personally think you'll like it."