The betrayal downfall

In an alleyway, in the middle of the night, a black female cat was sleeping on a beaten down velvet purple pillow with a ragged blanket.

She was snuggled deep into a slumber but out of the alleyway, ace was awake, he had a lot on his mind, too much fur him to sleep.

Then the cat woke up, she stretched and hopped on his back.

"Come back to bed baby" she purred, "what are you doing so up" she asked.

"I rather not talk about it baby" ace says as he turns the other way.

But she could see he was thinking of something.

"It's because that girl from the park"

Ace was surprised when he turns his face to her.

"It was that noticeable, huh"

"Well you're not exactly a closed book"

"Ugh" ace groans in embarrassment.

"Who was she...did you know her" the cat asked.

"I did, she was my old owner, when I was a pup I had a family, she used to be a baby"

The cat was shocked, she gasped softly.

"Then one day, i saw her heading to the stairs, I saved her but all her parents saw that I attacked her, so they sent me away"

"So saved her...and that's how they thank you"

"They didn't see it like that...but I will do it again, I would risk my life for her, I just do t know how I can move on, she wants be v by ack so I guess she doesn't know what I did to her I can't say I blame her or her parents, they were just trying to protect her"

"Do you still love her" the cat asked.

Ace looks at her with a brooding look, "I always do, I never forget about her...but I'm afraid of hurting her again, she always finds a way to find me, wants me back, she doesn't remember what I did to her"

His girlfriend saw how upset he was, so she smirks as she rubs her head underneath his chin.

"I wish I had some of that attention"

She then sat on bed, tempting him, he looks at her with a smiling face.

"You know Selina and I been friends for so long, she lost her dad at a very young age, I was the only thing close to him, returning to your owner won't be easy but it's a start to rekindle after everything"

Ace was thinking as his courage returns, "thanks Cathy"

"And you know I love to spend my time...I'm bed"

Then ace walks over to her, "why don't I join you baby" ace lays on top of her.

Meanwhile krypto was getting ready for his date with furlina.

He was heading to the door when Clark gets in front of him.

"Hey what are you doing" krypto asked.

"Krypto I know you want to go out but I don't think you should be seeing that cat anymore"

"What?" Krypto was shocked, "why?"

"She's just not good for you"

Then was a knock on the door, Clark opens it to see furlina in a purple dress.

"Sorry but Krypto can't see you anymore" Clark says as he shuts the door at her.

Which infuriated krypto, he growled at Clark then he started barking at him.