nottiosama: when ima see my niece.
╰┈➤ 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗁, 𝗆𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝖺𝖽 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝖿𝖾𝗐

jenstackz: mh does it best!
liked by creator.

sugarhillddot: tell jennifer to text me back.
╰┈➤ 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌.

ddosama: two favorite ppl in one pic 💗
╰┈➤ 𝖼𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖻𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝗆𝖺𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝖽𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗂𝗋.

ddosama: two favorite ppl in one pic 💗╰┈➤ 𝖼𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖻𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝗆𝖺𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝖽𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗂𝗋

𝗄𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖼𝖺'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏 // 𝟫:𝟥𝟤ᵃᵐ

i was giving zara some food, and cleaning up the house a little bit before i heard a knock on the door. i got up and opened it.

"DADDYYY!!" zara screamed jumping off the chair to hug him. "hey david" i said before hugging him. "u smell good" he said as he hugged me.

"thank you, u smell good too" i laughed as i picked zara up and sitting her back in her chair. "when u tryna leave?" he asked as he sat beside zara.

"when she finish eating her food" i said. "oh ai" he said. "how is you and crystal?" i asked. "hangin on, she be buggin ova the smallest shit" he said.

"boy stop cussing in front of my baby" i laughed. "our baby you mean" he said. "what ever you say she my baby" i laughed.

"who you like better mama" dd said as he put zara on his lap. "hmm" zara hummed. "both of you!" zara said bringing all of us into a hug.

"she still like me better" i laughed as i got up and picked zara's plate up and putting it in the sink.

"alright baby we finna head out go pick out a toy" i said to her. "okay mommy" zara said. "you got her car seat in the car already?" i asked david.

"yea i never took it out it's always been in there" he said before zara came out the room with a bag full of toys.

"zara ve a devolverles los juguetes. Dije que elijas solo uno." i said to zara. "okay mami" zara said placing the bag on the floor and picking out a baby doll.

"alright we finna go now" i said as i walked out side the door with zara in my hands, dd walked out after me closing the door.

we got to the car and dd unlocked it. i opened the back door and placed her in the car seat, "what kinda car seat is this" i turned around as dd bumped into me.

"oh i just bought it let me help you" dd said, coming behind me, i couldn't really move out the way since he was behind me so i was really stuck there.

"thank you" i said as he followed me to the other side of the car and opening the door for me. "shit i forgot my purse" i said.

"i'll get it for you" dd said running back inside the house. he came out shortly after locking the door behind him.