Prologue

QUICK NOTE:

I do mean for this to get angsty in later chapters and I will probably include graphic scenes so this is a WARNING!!!

-------------------END OF NOTE------------------

Kier had always been known for many things...

His strange humor...

His odd accent...

His lack of friends...

His awkwardness...

Kier was also known for being bored with his normal everyday life and wanting to find something more interesting. He had heard of a magical portal that would open and take him to another world...the only problem was that to open the portal you had to kill the legendary EnderDragon, the source of all the life and magic of the world. 

It was a beast so important that people were assigned as hunters and tasked to kill anyone who attempted to try and kill the beast. And these hunters were given the ability to revive as many times as possible...

So, one day Kier decided he would create an item...a twist... that would allow him to make it to the End and kill the dragon without those so-called "Hunters" getting in his way... And maybe have fun ruining their immortal lives...

...

Kier was also known for much lesser-known things...

The much lesser-known things were also the most important...

His lack of empathy...

His talented acting skills...

His high ego...

His pleasure in pain...

His t̸̮̩͍̬̭͇̯̻͓̂̉͐͆͂͗ͅr̴͓͍͔̥̟͈̳̼̙̐̾̾̾̾̀́͋͜͠͝ṳ̴͊͋̀͌e̶͚͐͊̐̾͂͆͛̈́ ̶̢̨̡̹̞̩͚͖̞̎̃̈́̏̆s̷̭̣͔͚̩͐̇͋̽ȅ̸̛͎̞̤̳̖̘́̾͠l̵̪̯̼̫̗̝̟̹͕͇̊́̌̎̊f̷̨̫͈̯̣͓̱̻̜͗̇̓̿̈̇̌̿̚͘...

...

...

...

!

   Dev had been one of this world's greatest hunters. It had been ages since he had been called to hunt someone down that had the ability to use twists...a remarkable power that could be used for good or bad. Each was unique and stunning in its own way. One of the first people he hunted down was a man named Boosfer, who had the power of the so-called "Diamond pyramid" by his side.

   It was interesting, to say the least, but Boosfer later would agree to become a hunter and let go of his power since he didn't have the guts to fully kill the dragon and only injured it gravely. Boosfer was soon one of Dev's best friends along with his other partner Yellowool!

   Yellowool was known for attempting to beat the ender dragon using various twists that involved overpowered loot...This is why he was never executed and always let go, bribery can go a long way... But soon he faced a hunter that wouldn't hesitate to kill him, even for some rare items...this made him give up and agree to also let go of his power and become a hunter.

   ...So when a hunting mission came with the world's most wanted twist user Dev and his friends jumped at the idea of catching another twist user and quickly agreed to catch the villain...

...

...

...

T̵͓̀̒̉͝h̷͍̳͖̺͎̀̚i̶̛͕̹͕͉̞͐s̵͕̍̄́̍͑̿ ̶̨̧͔͚͈̮̲̣̞͐͌̈̆̆̓͌͝ẁ̶̨̦̗͚̤̤͆̚͜ȍ̵͈̘͇̯͉͓̔̉͘͘͘u̷̡̜̹̦͕̎ļ̷̛̹̙̻̖̒͐͌͊͂̄͝d̵̩̖̺͇̓ ̴̡̡̦̠̼̬͓͎́̿̎̚͠b̴̨̧̜̽́̀͒͗̋̈́ȩ̵̛̣̬͖͇͓̙̈́̅̀̐̏̆̕̚ ̴̙͉̈̓̒̃̓̀̔͠͠͝å̵̬̘̬̥̥̼̦͛́̆̍͝ ̷̠́̏̄̾͆͆͐̀ģ̸̥̖͈̘̻̳̲͉̄͆́̈́͒̈́r̶͚͈̙̀̆̄̽̈͂͘a̴̖̞̖̳̪͌̄͆̌͜͝v̶̧͎̗̣̹̥̑̉͛̿̒̕ȇ̸̼̗͕̰͈̱̦̼̺͚̔̊̈́̚ ̴̙̮̮̋͗̂̿̈́̓̋͑̐͜m̵̛͇͓̽̉̍̿͜î̸̬̗̘͚͎͙̱̄̀̿̒̽͝s̶̛̼̮̲̥͖̝̄͋̍͊̓́̂t̷̯̲͍͇̹͈̀̀̾̅͐ā̴̢̡̛̗̜̯̋̾͛̈́͌̚k̴̻̥̫̘̬̂͑̌͜ȩ̶̘̭̞̗͇̤̺͓̟̔͗̓̓̑.̵̝̪͍͍̳̐̐̽͐̽