Tina's thumb caressed Bette's cheek as she looked into her eyes. "You are so, so, so beautiful.", her words came out slowly and she was looking at her partner with so much love. She really, truly adored her more than anything else. And there it was again, Bette's smile reappearing on her face, her hand sliding up to grab Tina's neck. "You are", she whispered back and connected her lips with Tina's. Normally, Bette would probably never bring that up, but she knew she could allow herself to be vulnerable around Tina. And she needed that reassurance, needed to know that she was still desirable. That Tina still desired her.

She pushed Tina down on the bed, pulling her jeans down her legs and taking off her own pants, before straddling the blonde, then leaning down to kiss her. "I missed you so much, T" she breathed against her lips, then reconnected them again. Her tongue slid lightly against Tina's lower lip, and they both moaned when their tongues started moving harshly against each other. Bette's hand moved down to finally touch Tina's breasts, the moans that escaped their lips muttered by the kiss. Bette shifted, positioned herself between Tina's legs, and started licking her way down Tina's chest. She licked, and bit, knowing damn well, her lover's body would be covered in marks the next day. But she needed it badly, needed to know Tina was hers again.

"Fuck", Tina whimpered and arched her back as Bette flicked her tongue over her nipple, then slid her hand under Tina's back to unclasp her bra. She was sucking, touching, and kissing, earning loud moans from the blonde. She then made her way down to T's hipbones, grazing her teeth over the skin, hands now playing with Tina's breasts, lips peppering kisses all along her panty line. She looked up, only to find Tina with her lips parted and her head thrown back. God, if that wasn't the best view in the whole world. She moved back up and brushed her fingers against Tina's jaw, her thumb stopping at the blonde's lips. Tina's tongue immediately came out to lick it and when she sucked two of Bette's fingers into her mouth, the brunette couldn't stop herself anymore. Her left hand wandered between Tina's legs and the moans they both let out filled the whole house. "Oh my fucking god, T." Bette whimpered in her ear, feeling how wet she was for her and started kissing and nibbling all over her jaw and neck. "I need you so badly, baby" Tina breathed out as she slid her hand between their bodies and pushed Bette's underwear to the side, finding her clit immediately, making her scream loudly. They kept moaning, whimpering, and fucking each other senselessly until they both came, bodies trembling, fingers thrusting, tongues and lips moving simultaneously. Bette collapsed onto Tina, head on her chest, too exhausted to move. They lay there, breathing heavily, Tina's hand playing with Bette's hair when the brunette started chuckling, then raised her head to look at T. "How did I even survive all those years without you?" She traced Tina's face with her thumb. The blonde smiled up at her. "I have no idea how I could live without you. Nobody makes me feel the way you do." She didn't give Bette enough time to answer as she turned them over and climbed on top of her, immediately kissing her way down her body. After getting rid of her bra, she started licking and sucking at her nipples, making Bette feel all the things she was feeling just a few minutes earlier. Bette has never been particularly loud in bed, at least not as loud as Tina, but the blonde was always able to get some moans and heavy breaths out of her. Bette raised her hips, looking for some kind of friction, but T pushed her back down on the mattress. "Patience, babe" Tina smirked down at her lover, her heart feeling warmer and the throbbing between her own legs intensifying at the sight of naked Bette right in front of her, needy, ready to be touched in all the ways possible. Their lips connected one more time and Tina lowered herself further down, wrapping her arms around B's thighs, squeezing tightly. She started kissing and licking Bette's inner thighs, sucking every now and then, her eyes not leaving the brunette's face. "T, please.", oh, how she had missed hearing that. "I need you.", well, she missed hearing that even more, so she dove right in, closing her lips around Bette's clit, a loud scream blessing her ears. She licked fast, hard, and good. As her mouth kept sucking, she slid two fingers into Bette, and she was pretty convinced she could come any second just listening to the sounds that were coming from the brunette. Her lips left Bette's clit only to say: "Come for me, baby. Let me hear you." As soon as she said that, Bette's walls clenched around her fingers and she had to wrap an arm around her hips to keep her from jerking up. Another loud "Fuck" followed by Tina's name escaped Bette's mouth as she came against her lover's fingers and the blonde slowed her pace, pulling away completely once she felt B's body relax. She climbed back up, pushed the curls out of Bette's face, and just looked at her, taking her in. "I am so lucky to have you." She whispered, kissed her slowly, then lay next to her and pulled Bette in her arms. That kind of aftercare was crucial in their relationship. They always cuddled and talked after making love to each other, wanting it to mean more than just pure sex. Lying in bed together like that made them both feel safe and taken care of. It felt like the world around them stopped, like nothing mattered, like it was just them and their feelings for each other.

"It feels so good not to fall asleep alone anymore. This bed is way too big for one person" Bette shifted to lie next to Tina wanting to look at her face. "Bette, it's okay. I know you've had other partners over the past years. We both have. It's fine. You don't have to lie to make me feel better", Tina was tracing her fingers up and down Bette's arm. "I'm not lying", there was warmth and calmness in her voice. "But, you did sleep with other people, didn't you?" Tina frowned her eyebrows, confused. "I did. But, not in here." Bette combed her fingers through those strawberry blonde locks she loved so much. "I told you. It was our space. I could never bring someone else in here. This is where we shared so many good and bad moments, so many memories. This bedroom, this house, it's our place. It's our history." Bette really meant it. She meant all of it. Their eyes were fixed on each other, Tina was taking every single word in. She wanted that life back.

"Bette" she whispered, tears filling her eyes. "What if this doesn't work out? What if we fuck it up again?" she was terrified of losing Bette again. "We won't, T. We've grown a lot over the past years. We won't repeat the same mistakes", the brunette had that special look in her eyes, it was full of love and adoration. "What if I have to go back to Toronto? What then?" Tina was looking into those brown eyes, hoping for an answer that would fix all their problems. "Then, I will come with you." Bette was caressing her cheek softly. "You can't do that. You have your work here and all your friends, the gallery, you can't just move out and leave it all behind." Another tear fell on Tina's lips. "T." Bette said softly and kissed the tear away. "Love like ours doesn't come around that often. And when it does, you have to be willing to do crazy shit to keep it. And I am more than willing to do that." She kissed Tina's forehead and hugged her, rubbing her back softly. "I love you so much baby, you have no idea." Tina sniffled and whipped her own tears away, smiling at Bette and shaking her head. How did she get so lucky? "And I love you more. My god, I love you more." Their lips connected in the softest, most loving kiss they've ever shared, before they drifted off to sleep, holding each other tightly, tighter than usual.