"T." "Baby"

"Let her go. She'll be fine." Tina squeezed Bette's shoulder after Angie slammed the door loudly behind her back, none of them knowing where she was headed.

„Are we gonna tell her that it was a mistake?" There was a hint of insecurity in Bette's voice.

"Was it?" Tina's breath hitched. Was that how Bette felt about their kiss? A mistake?

"No! No. I mean. I don't think so." She looked Tina in the eyes. "Do you?"

"Neither do I", Tina sighed in relief. They looked at each other for a few moments, no words needed.

„I mean" Bette stepped closer and looked down at Tina's hands "it feels so real to me", she intertwined their fingers.

"Yeah" Tina's words came out almost like a whisper. "It is real" she nodded, scanning Bette's face, pure love in her eyes. They were lost in each other, eyes scanning each other's faces, while Bette's hand slid slowly from Tina's hand up to her neck. She pulled her in, and their lips connected, sending shivers down both their spines. It's been years since their last kiss. But here they were again, Tina's hands in Bette's hair, their kisses getting more and more intense. A soft whimper left Tina's mouth as she felt Bette's tongue slide across her lower lip, jaw, then neck. She tightened her grip on Bette's neck, earning a breathy moan from the brunette. Next thing she knew, she was being led upstairs and the way Bette didn't break eye contact even for a second, made her knees feel weak.

They entered their old bedroom and Tina looked around. Nothing had changed. Bette had kept all the furniture and decoration, their family pictures were still on the dresser, Bette's wedding ring right next to one of them. "It was our special place. I couldn't bring myself to change anything. I didn't want to." Bette explained, her arms still wrapped around Tina's waist. "Oh, baby", Tina whispered, placing her hands on Bette's cheeks. She wasn't expecting that at all. Bette was one of the most desired women in LA and Tina knew that very well. Alice and Shane had told her about some of Bette's affairs and relationships and it was obvious that her sex life was far away from boring. Knowing that for all those years, Bette had kept all her lovers outside their old bedroom made her feel special. She didn't say anything, instead, she looked Bette in the eyes, then pulled her closer and kissed her deeply, letting all the feelings and love she had for her show through that kiss. Bette sighed against her lips, her right hand sliding from Tina's hip to her chest. The second her fingers touched Tina's lace bra, she knew she couldn't wait any longer. As soon as Tina's blouse hit the ground, Bette's mouth was all over her neck, chest, and breasts. God, that felt like home. Tina felt at home. She was her home.

Tina felt Bette's hands pushing her towards the bed. "Wait.", she whispered, grabbed Bette's chin, and pulled her in for another kiss, then pushed the black cardigan off her lover's shoulders and immediately started tracing little kisses up her neck. Her nails scratched gently against Bette's bare back, those familiar toned arms wrapping tightly around her, holding her close. Slowly, she untied Bette's top and moved over to the other side to nibble lightly at her collarbone, while the brunette's fingers were tracing circles on Tina's back. Her breath hitched when she felt her top fall on the carpet, and she was left with her bra and pants on. The way Tina undressed her with so much care and softness was incredibly intimate. It was something Bette would never let anybody else do. With all her other partners she had, she always wanted to be the one in charge, decide who can touch her, in what way they were allowed to do that, and if at all. But with Tina - that was a completely different story. They were each other's soulmates, lovers, and best friends. Tina could do whatever she wanted to her, and she would just let it happen, no questions, no doubts.

Once the top was gone, Tina put her hand on Bette's neck and slowly slid it down her chest. Their eye contact was intense, and they both felt as if millions of butterflies were erupting and tingling from the inside. Then suddenly, something in Bette's face changed. She grabbed Tina's hand and stopped her from reaching her breasts. "T", she whispered, "it's been a long time" her voice was quiet, a little shivery. "I'm... different." she looked into the blonde's eyes and sighed. Tina shook her head and smiled at her warmly. She could not believe that Bette Porter, the most gorgeous woman in the world, could feel insecure about the way she looked. To Tina, she was absolutely flawless. Those brown eyes that could express everything Bette was feeling, letting Tina read her like a book. The little wrinkles that appeared when she smiled; her brown, soft curls Tina loved playing with. Those pink lips, God those lips that she enjoyed kissing so much. Bette's body was the most perfect one that Tina has ever seen. She loved her toned back and arms, the arms that held her whenever she felt down and hugged her so tightly, making her feel safe and protected for the whole world. She loved Bette's breasts, her stomach, her hips, and her legs, just every single inch of her. And she had to remind Bette of all that.