Reunited

Hi!! This is my first book ever. Tell me what you think by commenting. 😊 Enjoy!
-------------
It had been more than two months since Zander had gone away to Paris. It was summer vacation after all. Wynne was bored because she had no one else to hang out with and missed her humorous, entertaining friend.
Things were a little different when it was the first day of school. Wynne was no longer the fat girl with short brown hair and dull brown eyes. She had lost a lot of weight and coloured her hair red making her eyes look more interesting. She was hardly recognisable. As she walked in on the first day of school, Wynne noticed girls crowded where her locker was, there seemed to be someone cornered there. "Excuse me! Coming through" she said trying to get through the crowd but, it was no use. She went right back to where she started. Why were all the girls at my locker? she thought. "Hey red-head! You seem very familiar, have we met before?" a deep, husky voice asked from inside the crowd. All the girls moved away on either side of a boy leaning his back at my locker. I tall, lean, cute boy! He had dark raven hair, emerald green eyes, which were a little dull, and a cheeky smile plastered on his face. She knew exactly who he was! "Zander you're back early!" she said running up to him and hugging him tight. Boy had he grown! She was practically hanging from him. "Wynne??!" he said a little too shocked. "Yes, you dummy!" she said in a cheery voice. Even though Zander was annoying her a lot the first month and half of the second month, she had missed his presence. There was just a warmth feeling when Zander was close by.

School went on and they had only three classes together, and did their best to sit together without any girls/guys trying to hit on either of them. There were even rumours starting, that they had been secretly dating during the summer and Zander took Wynne to Paris to buy her whatever she wanted. If only they knew why he left for Paris. Since, they could not be left alone they decided to meet up at 'Mixy's Smoothies' like when they were kids.

~At Mixy's :

"So how was Paris?" Wynne asked in a sympathetic tone and slowly lowering her head. "Paris was very difficult but got through, you know." Zander replied, not looking up at her. He never does that, he's lying. She understood what Zander was going through but she had gone through it a long time ago.
"Enough about me. How was your summer?" He asked her. All Wynne did was stay at home locked up and watched movies. She also made sure to visit the near-by beach everyday except maybe Fridays.
"I went to the Beach" she said bluntly. Zander just nodded. "You know, you can't ignore that fact, you know Paris, you can't just keep your emotions bottled up." she added, the attention back on him.
"I'll keep it that way until I can no longer hold on." he said with a smile. "You remind me of a movie I watched. What was it?" She said "Ahh! Song of the Sea" she practically screamed getting some attention from the other customers, but Wynne didn't care anymore. "One of the characters bottles up emotions and became a strange women. So just warning you. Don't want you to become all creepy" she said with a slight chuckle. "Don't worry about it, I got it under control." he replied. She opened her mouth to say something else but she didn't want to be a push over so she just waited for her smoothie to come.