•12• Blight industries •12•

Start from the beginning

"-That Belos is evil??"
Hunter cut Luz off, nervously laughing.
He wants to keep the grimwalker thing a secret. I understand. Me too.

"Don't worry, I'm A-OK!"
He performed a cool handshake with Gus.

"Woah!"
I laughed.
"I didn't know you had one!

"We made it up while you were sleeping,"
He told me while Hunter went to talk to Luz.
"I can teach you.
Nono, we can make one up!"

"Everyone, we've got to go! We have plans to follow."
Willow reminded all of us.

Right.

We arrived at the Blight's house to get Amity. We had to pass through a couple scouts but that wasn't a problem at all.

Luz broke in through the window, and we heard sounds of happiness from a sweet reunion.

In the corner of my eye I saw the two sharing a kiss. I looked away, flustered.
Hunter squeezed my hand.

Soon enough, Luz and Amity were down with us.

"We are going to the factory. I don't think my parents understand how they are helping the emperor by building the automatons."
Amity told us.

We nodded and followed her to the big factory. The place seems to be swarmed by scouts. Gus had an idea, using his illusion magic to disguise us as Steves.

We had to make sure he is not too distracted, or else he will lose focus and we will be revealed.

Luz decided to leave King behind. I felt bad for him. I know how it feels to want to help and not being able to. But I also understand that he needs to be kept safe.

We sneaked inside with another group of guards. We witnessed kikimora trying out a new abomaton.
Haha, I think she was demoted to a delivery person.

"That's my dad's workshop,"
Amity told us, leading us to a side room.

"AHEM. These rooms are off-limits."
Odalia Blight appeared behind us.

Hunter and I exchanged glances.
"Follow our lead."
He told the rest.

"Mrs. Blight!"
I exclaimed, saluting. The others didn't do it as well as Hunter and I, but hopefully it was believable enough.
"Kikimora told us of your products. Such inventions would be invaluable assets to the Emperor's Coven."
I told her.

"Yeah, and we are all about invaluable assets."
Luz tried to add.

"Can't get enough of 'em!"
Gus laughed.

"I'm an asset gal myself."
Willow helped.

Amity stayed silent so her mother won't recognised her.

"I apologize for the trouble. They are new. We'll return to our duties."
Hunter excused.

As we attempted to leave, kikimora blocked our path.
"I thought I recognized that annoying voice."

We were surrounded. As we backed away, Gus tripped on something and our disguises were revealed.
Oh, Titan help us.

No matter how much we fought or struggle, we found ourselves restrained with abomination magic inside an orb. It was too strong of a magic, even Amity couldn't get free of it.

I wondered if not having a mother at all is better than having a bad mother.

"Don't you get it? You're helping a witch hunter destroy everything!"
Amity argued.

"Really, Mittens... I am tired of all this drama. Sneaking around in little disguises, convincing the twins to act out, are you trying to make me look bad?"