music

You like listening to music, it helps you calm down or have something to listen to when your bored. Your in your bed, listening to one right now, doing nothing just staring at the ceiling while listening. You look around, trying to find something that can be entertaining while listening to music.

Someone knocks on your door, you open the door only to see Yuji. "Heya Y/N" he said to you, you say hi to him, "so uh.... I want to ask you a question" he said, "what is it?" You said back to him. "Uhm.... Do you know how to.... make songs?.... you dont have to answer the question of course!, its just that, I saw a champion cup that has a microphone and some notes surrounding it..." he said to you nervously.

The Golden cup was way back from grade 9, you now grade 11, so you dont remember much about it. "Well... its an assigned task my teachers gave to the students, that includes me" you said to him. "W-well... I've always wanted to know how to make some music but, i dont really know how" he said to you while rubbing his head.

"Its alright i could teach you the basics, so... what instrument do you wanna play?" You ask him. He said he wants to learn how to play the guitar, you nod and went to your bag to see if you bought any book about music. Good thing you have, not knowing why you have it but you didnt question it.

You go tell Yuji to come in and he does as told, he sits on the bed already having a guitar in his hands. You then start teaching how to make music to him, mostly the basics first before the ones that are hard to understand. He understand some of the things you tell him, and he would ask the things he doesn't understand.

Then you tell him on how to hold the guitar.

*Time skip*

You and Yuji decided to take a break from teaching and learning. He thanks you from teaching him, you said its no problem. You like helping people to say the least, you would only hurt people if its neccesay and reason.

He goes back downstairs, leaving you and your thoughts alone again....