Rest day...

After days and days of training, you finally got a day off from it, that's why your just laying on the mattress in Yuji's room right now, your body is tired to the point you can't even lift a finger...

Gojo told Yuji that you needed rest so that in the next training you'll have a lot of energy....

YUJI POV:

Gojo sensei told me to let them rest, so I did, letting them rest on the mattress I gave then in my room...

I go inside, and glad to see them sleeping peacefully on the mattress, their body relaxing, their breathing is normal too... I'm glad they aren't having a hard time... Well... I guess?...

Since I don't really know what has been happening in their training, I can't really say that I'm sure of my answer, but they did tell me that they hurt Gojo sensei

I was surprised, sure, but the fact that Gojo sensei is still smiling like nothing happened is really making it weird...

GOJO POV:

Ugh... My back hurts... Probably from 2 times getting hit to the stomach and flying backwards to where the trees are... But still, I have my reward... A rest!

I just lay on my bed, smiling and thinking on what happened during training...

The first phase didn't bother them much and they didn't have any problems hitting me, I guess they have great aim and agility, they can also run fast.. or sprint fast at me without problems at all, so that's good

The second one, they had a bit of problems but still passed, I'm glad they still passed that, but the reward I get from that is getting hit then flying backwards to the trees

The third one, they had a lot of problems during it, they even needed to do it for hours... Good thing I gave the advice and it ended earlier than I expected, I actually thought it would take them a few more hours or days before they could do it, and the same reward I had after getting hit...

I move a bit on my bed, trying to make myself comfortable again, and have some rest...