1-4: Refusal of the Call (Spider 19)

Start from the beginning

Well, I killed it all the same so whatever you say, Inner Critic.

And finally, the ??????????, it was a huge bee Monster.

I got super scared again, thinking it would crush me alive, or worse, stab me with that giant needle, until I realised it's huge size means it would get trapped in my cobweb more easily.

And that's exactly what happened and I got a huge yet disgusting meal out of that encounter.

More curiously, it doesn't have the ????? as part of its name like the other Monsters do.

I wonder what makes it different.

Overall, enemies are getting easier to deal with as I get stronger and more experienced.

Moreover, my house has received a lot of upgrades, which kind of reminds me of a, no two certain blocky games where you gradually expand and improve your home base.

Anyway, I won't bore you with the details on things like the collapsing wallpaper trap I invented on my own.

I mean, I am super proud of myself for that, it's just not all that exciting to talk about.

I doubt anyone is as interested in why hexagon is bestagon as a nerd like me.

Only fellow nerds will bother listening to me ramble on about how sheets of hexagons have high tear resistance while maintaining high flexibility.

Though with threads being string-like instead of spring-like, the structure doesn't help during compression, so it's not perfect but-

Inner Critic: You're rambling about it anyway, Hiiro. And to me of all people too.

Shut it, Inner Critic! You are just jealous of how smart I am!

Besides, I haven't even gone into detail about the geometry and the inspiration that is graphite!

Anyway, check out this faucet and sink I made, no water obviously but you can move the handle around, I think that's neat.

There is also this TV I made, no reception of course but I did make a remote with working buttons, I have some fun pressing them on occasion.

Maybe I should have pursued a career in interior design, not that it matters now but y'know.

Then here, my masterpiece, the bedroom.

This one actually works since it's just made of silk I made with my thread.

Anyway, I just love sleeping on my bed fit for a princess like me.

It's literally part of my name, the 'Hii' in Hiiro.

No idea why mum named me that when she clearly didn't like me though.

Back on topic, heck, I have slept so much I got the Skill [Rest] from it.

No idea what that does though, better healing when sleeping maybe?

...Eh? I don't used to sleep this much.

Actually, how did I survive off of 4 hours of sleep daily in my past life?

Pretty sure Humans need like at least 8, maybe 10 hours of sleep per day to function well.

I usually play till I can't bear it anymore, but doesn't that mean I rather be sleeping instead?

I mean, I usually have a cup of caffeinated coffee every morning to wake myself up and keep me going for the day.

I remember being pissed off at how pay-to-win players, well, paid to win at the game.