☆rewards☆

Hi! So I want to say that this is the first time in a long time I'm posting so work with me a little bit. This is also technically the first time I'm writing smut so plz don't judge.

This is a modern AU, qi rong is human

If anyone wants a male reader version I will make it

Reader pov.

I looked over the twin size bed, making sure everything was there. I mentally checked everything off as I put it in the small bag with some cartoon characters I wasn't familiar with on it, As I was doing so I heard the door click open and close but I was too focused on making sure everything was there. I didn't feel like having to make any extra trips. I didn't look up,  I didn't have to question who it was any way. there's is only two other people living in this house, 1. a small child who asked questions about everything and the other, a rat.

I felt hands around my waist and a chin on my shoulder. "I-". " shut up" I said interrupting "huh? T-" I interrupted again by saying "shut.up" it wasn't long after that I finished putting everything into the book bag. I racked my brain and made sure everything was there. I then spun around and asked calmly "now, what were you saying?" My boyfriend, qi rong sat there with an irritated look on his face before he said "well shit- didn't think I'd get the chance to breathe. I WAS trying to say I'm heading out for work" I looked back down at the book bag before I said " I'm done packing guzi stuff so we will see you out" qi rong gave me a quick kiss on the lip before he said " thank you, honey"

I couldn't help but to think, is this really the same man I first meet? He seemed so cruel when we first meet and now he is so soft with he's loved ones. I didn't ponder on it too much as Qi rong had already wander on ahead and had the door open as if he was going into the living room without me, he looked so proud of it too- like he just got a promotion at work or something. I didn't let it annoy me, he was probably only leaving me behind to get back at me for interrupting him before.

I had walked in to the living room with the small book bag in hand. Qi rong was already in there spinning guzi around in the air as they both giggled. I smiled softy, as much as it pained me I interrupted their fun by letting them know we had to go.

We all walked out the house and were saying bour goodbyes before we went our separate ways. Qi rong had ruffled guzi hair and pinched his cheek softly before moving over to me and giving me a soft kiss on the lips. Qi rong had gotten in to his car and  waved good bye as he backed up and went off to work.

I had dropped guzi off with Lang qianqui. I wasn't quite sure what Lang qianqui relationship was with qi rong as they seemed to hate each other but guzi stayed at Lang qianqui place all the time . Guzi seemed happy and that is all that mattered

(Time skip. I got lazy- don't judge me😭)

I sat in front of my mirror putting on lipstick as I fixed the strap of my dark green and black lingeri. I wanted to reward qi rong for how hard he had been working lately so when I dropped guzi off I had cleaned to whole house and pampered myself for when he got home. Qi rong had been at his current job for almost a month, which isn't long but way longer then any job he has had before. His anger issues had always gotten him fired before but he seemed to be keeping his temper down this time so I decided to reward and motivate him by doing something nice for him.

I heard the front door open and close angrily 'he must have had a bad day' I think to myself as I ran down the stairs excitedly to meet qi rong in the living room. As soon as he saw me the annoyed face he had immediately turned to lust. He smirked and asked playfully "and what's all this?" I grined back and came closer to him. I put my hands around his neck as I said "you've been doing so good at work recently that I thought I would reward you" he grined, putting his hands on my hips. He then pulled me close and kissed me deeply. His lips moving against mine in a hungry manner, I quickly melted in to the kiss. I could tell he has been wanting  to devour me all day and now wasn't wasting any time.

I had expected him to lead me to the bedroom or at least to the couch but instead he had turned me around with my face against the front door and him behind me. I went to complain about the uncomfortable position but before I could udder a word he grabs my throat, pushing my head back to meet his lips as his hands wonder down to my thighs. He pushs himself against my ass as him continued to feel even part of my body he could reach. From my thighs up to my waist and finally to my breast. His hands slipped under my lingerie and cupped my breasts into his naturally cold hands, I shuddered at the feeling

I pushed my ass against him in teasing manner, he smirked and left me curious at his mischievous face as he pulled back from the kiss. He pinched my nipples harshly as he moved down to attack my neck. I let out a loud yelp as I he pinched me. I bite my lip and glared at him from the side of my eye as I said "you fucking asshole" he smirked as he kissed down my neck to my shoulder sweetly before biting into in. I let out a pained moan as I digged my nails into the wooden door. I had arch myself into him every more because of his stunt, he let out a low and seductive groan as his grip on my breast tightened. I could feel him get harder then he already was as he whispered in my ear "fuck.... I can't hold back any longer.... baby, your so fucking perfect. I'm going to fuck that pretty little brain of yours senseless" with that he spun me around and began kissing me hungrily. His hands had moved from my breasts, one had moved to my hip and the other had went down to his pants and unzipped them.

Before I knew it he had himself aligned with my entrance and was sliding into me slow but deep. This slowness only lasted the first thrust, he continued to thrust in fast and deep my legs began to buck from underneath me. Qi rong grabbed my ass and began to suck on my breast as if he was a hungry baby that could could finally feed on its mother's tit after a long day. The clapping of our body's and the beautiful sounds of my boyfriend moaning and groaning was driving me crazy, I was so close and I could tell qi rong was too. I rocked my hips along with his as I intertwined my fingers in his hair and pulled him in for a deep kiss. I could feel my eyes roll back as tears of pleasure escaped and came.

Qi rong continued to thrust into me through my orgasm. Seconds later he came in me with a loud moan.

Qi rong grined mischievously as I laid against him panting when he said "how about round two" I looked  at him and chucked and winked as I said "let's get the rope this time"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I GOT SO LAZY AT THE END😭 I'm so sorry. I didn't really like this one tbh bit oh well.
I hope this was okay, I haven't wrote in a really long time😭

1369 words