Chapter 3

Warning: YAOI. Language. Explicit content. This fanfict is most definitely intended for mature readers.

.

.

The hunter could feel that there was a manic glint in the blonde's eyes and he feared what kind of question would come out of that mouth. Even before he could answer, however, Aido already stated his question. "Oh, by the way... if you pick the Truth, Kiryuu, this is the question I will ask, 'How do you play with your cock when you're in heat? I want a detailed explanation.'"

Zero's eyes widened at that. "...Are you seriously... asking me that...?" His voice was so quiet but it was murderous enough.

Aido, unfazed, only nodded and smiled. "I'm really curious, you see, since you're always so pompous and stiff."

Zero growled at him then, getting easily provoked by the blonde's words. "I haven't chosen yet, vampire." His glare worsened before he voiced out, "Dare."

Aido could barely hold back his laughter at that. Zero was really the easiest to trick when he's pissed. Yuuki bit her lower lip so she wouldn't say anything to embarrass her friend but she too was on the verge of laughing. Takuma immediately caught up on the blonde's plan to make the hunter pick Dare. But seriously... he was curious too... on just how Zero played with his manhood... He knew Kaname was also interested in that, based only on the glint of his eyes.

Ruka looked scandalous. And she thought that for once they would play a normal bonding game. To think it would be another plan concocted by perverts to make the love of their lives fall into their hands. And now she's part of it too...

Zero took a piece of paper from the jar and opened it, his earlier serious expression turning paler as he read the instruction. His words were barely whispered when he read the content out for everyone to hear. "...Ask the person... directly across from you to give you a... a hickey... on your left nipple..." He felt like he would faint.

His hand trembled slightly as he looked at the person directly across from him. Kaname looked back at him coolly with those chocolate eyes of his. "Aren't you going to ask me something, Kiryuu?"

"Bastard..." He muttered under his breath before he looked at the red bottle and weighed his options. He could just take the punishment drink. However, if he were to be put into a similar situation in the future, he knew there was no way he could drink the liquor again. Above all else, he didn't want to appear weak and cowardly in front of these people. Having decided, he mustered his courage and looked at Kaname directly. "I... I would like to ask you... to give me..." He sighed. There was no way he could do it. He looked at the bottle again. Maybe he should just drink after all.

Even before he could say anything else, however, Kaname already stood up from his seat and walked towards him, much to his surprise. "I understand, Kiryuu." He said as he smiled.

"W-Wait, I'm about to just take the–" He was forced to stop talking when Kaname knelt in front of him.

Takuma smiled. Did Kiryuu really think he could get away from his dare? Like Kaname would let that happen.

"What, Kiryuu?" Kaname's eyes looked playful but there was something feral underneath which Zero immediately noticed. "Don't tell me you can't even unbutton your own shirt?"

"Shut up." Zero glared at him, trying his best to prevent himself from inching away from the incredibly close pureblood. He unbuttoned his long sleeves slowly, trying to stall time. The action, however, had the opposite effect. Everyone thought that he was trying to be seductive.

"I'm waiting, Kiryuu." Kaname voiced coolly. Zero wanted to punch the brunette's face but he settled on merely growling in annoyance.

The hunter was still halfway done when he found himself pushed down the soft carpeted floor. His eyes widened in surprise when Kaname towered over him and his immediate response was to grope for his Bloody Rose, only to remember that he left it at the Sun Dorm. "Get off me, vampire!!"