BIO

Name: Y/N Gojo

Age: 17

Height: 5,9' (180 cm)

Appearence

(Yes, basically in appearance you are similar to Gojo, but the build is between that of Gojo and Toji)

Occupation

Special Grade Sorcerer and Student at Fourth East High School

Affilation:

Suguru Geto's Group (past), Tokyo Jujutsu High and Gojo Family (present)

Family

Biological Father: Toji Fushiguro (Deceased)

First Father Figure: Geto Suguru (Deceased)

Adoptive Father: Gojo Satoru (Alive)

BIological Mother: Enerugī Nashi (distant relative of Gojo, Deceased)

Mother Figure: Utahime Iori (Alive)

Yuta Okkotsu (distant relative)

Michizane Sugawara (ancestor)

Friends

Kinji Hakari (best friend), Yuta Okkotsu, Aoi Todo, Noritoshi Kamo, Yuji Itadori, Megumi Fushiguro, Nobara Kugisaki, Toge Inumaki, Panda, Maki Zenin, Mechamaru, Choso, Asa Mitaka (technically)

Personality:

Similar to the personality of Hercules from Record of Ragnarok. Ready to defend humanity against any evil, willing to forgive the wicked while also helping them to redeem themselves. Whatever you do to him, he will always be willing to forgive you.

Abilities and Power

Overall Skill Level: Even among the special grade sorcerers, Y/N is known to be the strongest sorcerer, holding both immense amounts of cursed energy and a dangerously powerful technique.

Mater Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Y/N, in addition to his overwhelming levels of cursed energy, is also an incredibly formidable martial artist in close combat, with extraordinary physical prowess to back up his skills.

Immense Strength: Y/N possesses tremendous physical strength to fight against powerful curses without a problem. It has been confirmed that even without using cursed energy to amplify the power of his attacks, he is capable of destroying a mountain with 5% of his strength.

 Immense Speed & Reflexes: Y/N is an extremely fast fighter, capable of moving faster than the eye could perceive. Using 100% of his physical abilities he is able to exceed 10 times the speed of light.