𝟑𝟓 | 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Blades drawn, now!" Levi orders sharply. "It'll happen in the blink of an eye....be ready."

Sweat aligns my forehead knowing full well the threat was nearing, but the others were beyond petrified. My heart was beating heavily, while knowing full well the orders were unclear to them. Obeying his orders, knowing whatever he says is right, their blades were drawn. Despite their terrified expressions. 

Drawing my blades, my fingers rest on the trigger preparing myself.

Just as I glance back I saw they all were glancing around, making me call out, "Eyes forward, now!!!" I order sternly, not wanting them to freak out for whatever is to come. 

All obeying my orders, my ears pick up on the thundering footsteps.

My head perks up in alarm feeling Levi's rest on me, "How far?" he questions only for me to hear, as I rode neck and neck with him.

"About a fe--"

Before I could even answer the heavy pounding of the beast was coming up rather quickly, than normal. The vibrations were through from the horse, running chills down my spine before. I knew what it was, but what was I expecting? The thundering sounds were approaching us far more quickly, before hearing gasps.

"Holy shit!"Gunther cries out, taken back by what was hunting us from the start. My skin crawls, while my blood runs cold. Never would I have imagined such a thing, but especially the appearance of the beast that hunted us. It only jumps over us, yet to fall back due to our fast we were travelling.

The titan was no taller than fourteen metres tall, skin was patterned uniquely to it's physique. Muscles displayed over it's limbs, and it's legs and figure was very feminine. Blonde hair shorter, blue eyes crystal as you can from here despite how dark the forest was.......

A sudden chill runs down my spine, as a reminder takes me back at Shiganshina.

The Armoured titan was similar but far more muscular and a metre tall, but despite the many differences, all I could see was a dangerous emotion flicker behind the titan's eyes. Flashes of the many bodies that were left beneath the rubble, and blood tainting the streets of my home soon started to take over my focused mind.

Yet this titan that bounded towards us, held a goal and no titan had such a goal except a shifter. This was definitely a shifter, no doubt in my mind this titan holds a wielder beneath the nape. 

"How the hell are we supposed to pull evasive maneuvers in here?!" Gunther asks hastily.

Eld stares back in horror, "It's catchin' up!" he alerts us.

"Corporal! Captain!" Petra calls out to Levi and I. "Engage the ODM gear?!:

I purse my lips tightly, while Levi remains quiet.

"Captain!!!!" She cries out, when soon the sound of maneuver gear comes into the scene. "The rear reinforcements!!!"

However the reinforcements were killed in cold blood in an instant, as the titan grabs the wires from one of the soldiers, yanking them backwards before swatting it's hand killing him off. It then grabs the other, slamming him against a giant tree as blood sprays. 

My eyes widen in horror, even though I've already seen the tragedy done when I was face to face with the armoured.

Levi saw what had just unfolded before us, fearing that our prediction and Erwin's was right. My eyes met his only for a moment, to see him facing the realisation this is far serious than we had hoped for.

"Captain! Corporal!!!!" Petra calls out again. "Your orders!"

"It's dangerous! Let's take it out!!!" Oluo yells out. "Tell us to engage!!!"